An idea for Royal Carnage - 2003 releases

JayKeeley said:
Well, I honestly wasn't bitching - I hope you know that. The fact that you write the review is where the real effort goes. I never want to be a fucking nazi about shit like this, since we all volunteer.

What's your audience turn out like? Let me know - if you think it's worth it, we can cut a deal. I might even fly down and check it out.

Well, for Tenacious we had about 70 people, last night was 20. Hard to gauge at times, but this is still in it's infant stage. When we start getting the dvd in-store dvd signings with say Cradle of Filth, or Black Label Society, etc., then it will be what I envision. I want to completely revolutionize the way record signings go. Having the big screen, serving food and alcohol, it's a pretty cool experience.

I can't imagine how good that must look on a big screen.

I'll let you know! :D

Sorath said:
It would be great to be able so have all reviews listed alphabetically by band name, and not only those of 2003
I'm not sure I understand mate - aren't they already listed alphabetically in the A-Z indexes?

Sorath said:
I meant without having to click through all the letters one by one
Well, that's just lazy!

By the way, is anyone else seeing how bad the list of new releases looks on our review index? Notice how the list feels spread out up top, and bunched up together on the bottom?

I have no idea why that is happening by the way. Each of those rows exist within a table, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why it's happening. Each row is the exact same height too.

It's not uploaded yet, but I've built the review index for 2003 now. Fuck me is it bigger than I thought, but that makes sense since we did launch this year.

It'll go up this weekend, and I'll keep adding to it with every 2003 review you guys submit.