Royal Carnage at 2 Months

I have the BUZRUM MAYHEM RARE OOP Royal Carnage shirt too... I think I could fit three of me in it

NADatar said:
The only suggestion I have is to let me submit reviews. :)
haha, JayK PM'd me after I posted this and said "show me whatchoo got" so I quickly wrote a review for Opeth - Deliverance.

Oh yeah and I still wear my RC shirt on a regular basis. It's mostly for gym use now though, has some holes and has faded quite a bit.

I still have my shirt, and it fits me ok. Actually it's one of the few shirts I have that didn't shrink when they got a few drops of water on them.

Can't remember the first review I wrote. I think it was "The Odyssey" by Symphony X.

"Still Life" by Opeth for me

I'm glad my reviews no longer exist on the net :ill: Rank pretentiousness if I can remember correctly. Oh well, it was fun for a while

jimbobhickville said:
I don't think I was even around before the collapse of things.

What?? We're talking early '03 here, you never once went to the site?

What exactly happened? Sounds like it was going good for a while.

Nothing happened - we just all had enough and pulled the plug. We've still got the domain name, and I don't think anyone wanted to see the forum go, so it all went on ice ice baby.

Yeah, um, so did I. Did you hang around the AA forum? Maybe I'm getting those wires crossed or something.

Also I've frequented Librarious for years, maybe that's it. I dunno.

heh... yeah, I went to the AA forum, recommended by BenMech, but when it died, I wandered over here. If I remember correctly, I was a bit burnt out on metal at the time, but there was enough talk about prog rock that I stuck around.

And, yes, I am a bit senile these days. My wife keeps reminding me of things I said that I can't remember saying :)