Welcome to Royal Carnage

Even though I never posted in this thread, my presence is felt via 'Gugs signature.

I liked it when the forum was at the bottom of UM, it made navigating the Forum Jump pulldown really easy.

Good god, what a bump!

markgugs said:
We're planning on "branching out" into actual magazine-style writing with feature articles, diary reports, spotlighted artists, how-to's and more. Sure we're full of excitement right now, but you must realize that a site and undertaking like this needs time to grow and be nurtured. Rome wasn't built in a day, as they say.[\QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, how much of this stuff would you say you've acheived? Or plan to do in future? The features so far (and especially the Seven Deadly Sins on the 'spotlight' front) are quite commendable :)

Ayeka said:
Good god, what a bump!

markgugs said:
We're planning on "branching out" into actual magazine-style writing with feature articles, diary reports, spotlighted artists, how-to's and more. Sure we're full of excitement right now, but you must realize that a site and undertaking like this needs time to grow and be nurtured. Rome wasn't built in a day, as they say.[\QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, how much of this stuff would you say you've acheived? Or plan to do in future? The features so far (and especially the Seven Deadly Sins on the 'spotlight' front) are quite commendable :)
Thanks. The features are fun to do because we know they get a lot of attention too. With regards to some of old Gug's ideas there, yeah, well it's all about enthusiasm meeting reality. Still, I'm not sure what a 'how to' would be?

Brills :)

JayKeeley said:
Thanks. The features are fun to do because we know they get a lot of attention too. With regards to some of old Gug's ideas there, yeah, well it's all about enthusiasm meeting reality. Still, I'm not sure what a 'how to' would be?
Heheh, fair enough! :)