2003 Video links!!

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
DECAPITATED - SPHERES OF MADNESS AND NAMES (NEW)

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, OPETH: HULTSFRED Performances Streamed Online - Aug. 11, 2003
Hultsred.tv has posted full-length videos of STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and OPETH's live performances from this year's Hultsfred Festival in streaming Windows Media format. Check them out: STRAPPING YOUNG LAD (High Speed, Low Speed), OPETH (High Speed, Low Speed). Hultsfred, the self-styled "Sweden's largest outdoor festival," took place June 12-14 in Hultsfred, Sweden and featured additional performances from such artists as IN FLAMES, THE HAUNTED, AUDIOSLAVE, and QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE.

Did ya check out the Darkane video yet Nate? It is cool you got high speed internet! About the Vehemence video, hopefully we can get some good footage of us at the Las Vegas Fest, and I need a Dazzle card to rip some tv interviews did along the way along with some bootlegs of us.

Saw Darkane live some time ago, good band. They're from the same city as me (Helsingborg, and I'm moving to Gothenburg in 2 days), just like Soilwork/Construcdead/The Forsaken. The most bizarre fucking thing is that Ola is the neighbour of my aunt. Hah.

Ill be posting alot of shit in this thread feel free to respond if it doesnt work or what you thought about the video, ill post within the TOP thread..ill keep it all together....

this is stuff I am getting from the download program which is a million times better than kazzah DC++. I will upload like 2 or 3 videos on our website server, dont worry it wont slow it down we got alot of band width to work with.

I am doing this for the sake of metal, and those that simply dont know where to find these videos, this will make it eaizer!

I prefer you stream rather than download if you have cabel.

The Darkane video was taken of her website for some reason Ill have to find it else where and link it.

(Nathan ill just burn you several discs of all the bootlegs/music videos/fulldvd's in avi format/ and other crap I got cool?)

VEHEMENCE said:
Ill be posting alot of shit in this thread feel free to respond if it doesnt work or what you thought about the video, ill post within the TOP thread..ill keep it all together....

this is stuff I am getting from the download program which is a million times better than kazzah DC++. I will upload like 2 or 3 videos on our website server, dont worry it wont slow it down we got alot of band width to work with.

I am doing this for the sake of metal, and those that simply dont know where to find these videos, this will make it eaizer!

I prefer you stream rather than download if you have cabel.

The Darkane video was taken of her website for some reason Ill have to find it else where and link it.

(Nathan ill just burn you several discs of all the bootlegs/music videos/fulldvd's in avi format/ and other crap I got cool?)

The Darkane video will be back online tonight ;) Just had to chang the server

Oh yah, they ruled that night. I'm gonna sound dumb here but damn they blew away Meshuggah that played after them. I was the only headbanger though, well a group of 16 year olds were going apeshit too. Btw haha today I walked by the cafeteria were the guitarist works. There's a fat chance of getting DISCOUNT on the donuts if you have long hair.

Patric said:
Oh yah, they ruled that night. I'm gonna sound dumb here but damn they blew away Meshuggah that played after them. I was the only headbanger though, well a group of 16 year olds were going apeshit too. Btw haha today I walked by the cafeteria were the guitarist works. There's a fat chance of getting DISCOUNT on the donuts if you have long hair.

hahahahah lol....go for it!

Whoa, that video was so good it's ther best I've seen probably. These boys don't take themselves very serious! I'm wearing my Darkane shirt right now as a matter of fact.