2003...Year of Metallica!!!

Thraxhead1985

Jul 15, 2002
Kokomo, IN
Visit site
2003 is gonna belong to Metallica, whether you like it or not!!!! From what I hear, the new record kills!!! A mix between "Ride The Lighting" and "Master Of Puppets!!!" The hype has moved to Metallica and they WILL take advantage of it, unlike Anthrax!!! Let's just hope "We've Come For You All" doesn't try to compete with Metallica, it will look bad, look at the fanbase and label...

What hype, exactly, has moved to Metallica? Because last I heard, they don't even have a bass player. And Bob Rock doesn't count. A mix between Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets is rather impossible, unless they've done some Frankenstein shit to Cliff. But of course they'd have to say such things, because of how many people were so badly disappointed with Load and Reload. And 2003 is not going to belong to Metallica if they go on tour and charge $75 a ticket like they have been, new album or not.

I was a loyal fan. WAS. But after Black and its two sequels load and reload I finall gave up. I will give a listen to what ever I hear on the radio but I will bet it sucks like the last three albums.
And if Anthrax does come out around the same time it will just make there new album sound all that much better.

Originally posted by Thraxhead1985
2003 is gonna belong to Metallica, whether you like it or not!!!! From what I hear, the new record kills!!! A mix between "Ride The Lighting" and "Master Of Puppets!!!" The hype has moved to Metallica and they WILL take advantage of it, unlike Anthrax!!! Let's just hope "We've Come For You All" doesn't try to compete with Metallica, it will look bad, look at the fanbase and label...

Thank you, Thraxhead1985!
Now I'm actually excited to go and DOWNLOAD their new album. :headbang:
"STEAL" FROM METALLICA. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR FANS!!!

Originally posted by Thraxhead1985
From what I hear, the new record kills!!! A mix between "Ride The Lighting" and "Master Of Puppets!!!"
Don't believe everything you hear, young grasshopper. Metallica has gotten too spoiled by their success to actually try putting out good music. But they'll say that in an effort to sucker the long-time fans into buying yet another crappy album. Not this time, boys. I'll believe this hype when I download it and hear it.

Anthrax doesn't have anything to worry about. They're not "competing" against Metallica. If someone likes Metallica, they'll buy their new album. If somebody likes Anthrax, they'll buy their new album. Radio stations will fall over to play the new Metallica song, no matter how shitty it sounds. Radio stations will ignore the new Anthrax song no matter how great it sounds. It's a shitty industry, but that's how it goes.:mad:

the youngster has to chance boards with his BS, they will never make another album like Lightning, James just want to become the new John Cash , fuckin country hippy!!!!!!!!!!
If the albums come out at the same time it doesn't mean shit , just listen to Trax latest and any song of Metallica latest , they do not atract the same fans!!!!!!!!!maybe in the 80 early 90 but def. NOT in april 2004 when the Trax album hits the street.I rest my case , in yo fuckin face!!!!!!!

well like it or not, metallica is not more, all we are left with is craptallica playing covers of a band of ancient lore known as metallica. this is irrelevant squabaling, i cant spell for jack shit, over metallica. I mean if RTL and MOP were mixed, that would own. but i mean after the sale (out) of load and reload i mean why are those corporate bound dudes gonna go back to just making damn good metal like rtl and mop, they look at it from a financial perspective as i derive from this napster/sell out of load and reload shit. to many words from me in discombogulated heap, bottom line time, new album is gonna = jack fuckin shit