2004 albums you need to checkout

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
1. Megadeth the system has failed.
Usuallyt i'm the first to laugh at Dave's current work. He has gained new respect in my eyes with this kick ass album.
2.Ministry: House's of the Mole.
This oneis as good or better then Psalm69.
3. Anthrax::::::Music of Mass Destruction or The Greater of two Evils! I love the Belladonna/ TuRbin era but this proves
JOHN BUSH IS THE BEST SINGER ANTHRAX HAS EVER HAD.
4. BAD RELIGION!!!!!! YOU WANT REAL PUNK YOU PUSSY!
The Empire Strikes First is the real deal . NO EMO OR GUTTER PUNK BULLSHIT HERE!
There is more emotion and feeling in the worst Bad Religion song then whatever is considerd the best EMO around...

Oh, By the way. If you play in an EMO band, the best thing you could do is KILLL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

Anthrax - MoM
Anthrax - GOTE + BonusCD :p
Bloodbath - Nightmares made Flesh (best Death Metal Album of the century)
Pothead - Live in Berlin (the band is a mix of american & german musicians - they rule!)
Motörhead - Inferno (Lemmy is God)
Hypocrisy - The Arrival (Peter Must be Lemmys son)
(Ministry - House of the Mole
Fear Factory - Archetype (so much better than the last album)
Excrementory Grinfuckers - Fertigmachen Szeneputzen (99 (!) sick Coversongs - Hardcore - but only funny if you speak german)
Dark Tranquillity - In Exposures and Denials (as allways, TD delivers quality)
Machine Head - Through The Ashes Of Empires (it was released here 2003, but I beliebe in the US 2004 - Back to the roots - kicks ass)
:headbang:

I really liked the new Lamb of God CD, "Ashes of the wake". Either you love them or hate them but for the fans or people who liked their old stuff... try it.

Oh, prime... I havn´t bought the Ministry one yet... :eek:

I like Greater of Two Evils, the Killers, and Velvet Revolver. Plus I really dig the new Van Halen best of both worlds album. Franz Ferdinand is cool sounding but they look like a bunch of fags onstage. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay. Oh and I like Jet too.

prime666 said:
Oh, By the way. If you play in an EMO band, the best thing you could do is KILLL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthrax: Greater Of Two Evils + MOMD
Fear Factory: Archetype
Pearl Jam: Benaroya Hall
Machine Head: Through The Ashes Of Empires
King Diamond: Deadly Lullabyes
The Gathering: Sleepy Buildings
Within Temptation: The Silent Force
Megadeth: The System Has Failed
Motörhead: Inferno
Nightwish: Once

anthrax gote
slipknot subliminal verses
damageplan new found power
bls volume 6

cant think of nything else that came out this year worth mentioning.

1. Exodus "Tempo of the damned" - Kick ass album!! Thrash at its very best!!
2. Annihilator "All for you" - Although Dave is not Joe Comeau, he has a very good voice!
3. King Diamond "Deadly lullabies"
4. Anthrax "The greater of two evils" - John is THE BEST SINGER for Anthrax! However, it has been a bit difficult for me to get used to the new versions, as I have been listening to the original tunes for years!!!
5. Deicide "Scars of the crucifix"
6. Cannibal Corpse "The wretched spawn"

1.Anthrax-GOTE, MOMD
2.Death Angel- The Art of Dying
Still need to check out the new Megadeth and Ministry.