2005 South American Tour

Angelbreeze rides the lollercoaster, siren combs her hair, thanatos makes bombs, and Misanthrope sharpens a stick in this short break. Tention is still in the air however and I ask you: What will happen next? Tune in next time to 'mexican's go wild online'.

Arch said:
Misanthrope: Stop making an ass of yourself in front of everyone here. Thanks.

Arch: Stop making excuses for talking to me because you cant get past some stupid idea you had about me being your friend. You dont talk to me, i dont talk to you, i dont go to your forum and interfere with your bussiness dont come to mine and interfere.

And yes it is mine because i can do whatever the fuck i want to.

King Chaos said:
Angelbreeze rides the lollercoaster, siren combs her hair, thanatos makes bombs, and Misanthrope sharpens a stick in this short break. Tention is still in the air however and I ask you: What will happen next? Tune in next time to 'mexican's go wild online'.

*snaps popcorn out of his hand and kicks him in the face*

Im not your fucking clown asshole, if you wanna watch shut the fuck up

Misanthrope said:
Arch: Stop making excuses for talking to me because you cant get past some stupid idea you had about me being your friend. You dont talk to me, i dont talk to you, i dont go to your forum and interfere with your bussiness dont come to mine and interfere.

It was a friendly reminder, dipshit. Okay, continue to embarrass yourself then. Have fun.

Hitori said:
well misanthropes signature is in spanish, so does that apply to him too?

but it's cute how you keep defending each other :)
keep the love coming please, it makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside

If you have someone to fuck your skanky ass give him/her/it a call, if not well i guess you can go fuck yourself. You'll feel warmer and fuzzier inside and cry your lonley ass to sleep.

Either way you'd be out of here, so its win/win situation.

Siren said:
i was trying to point out in my way that what Angelbreeze said was closed-minded and retarded, since there are some intelligent Mexicans on this board.

First you dont try to point out jokes, if you were truly joking that means you would have a sense of humor and know that she was joking too, obviously you do not have one.

Second dont try to point out jokes that are actually true, only a retard would come and make comments because of a joke that was not even specifically directed at him. One thing is being hit by a rock and another one is throwing oneself infront of said rock to be hit.

Arch said:
It was a friendly reminder, dipshit. Okay, continue to embarrass yourself then. Have fun.

a) You're not my friend

b) I dont see why you should be talking when you were the one embarassing yourself posting logs on your forum that proved MY point.

a) I never claim to be your friend, moron.

b) I posted the logs to prove the point that you're a complete idiot and a total asshole. Everyone laughed at you.

c) Cut your loss while you can, before everyone laugh at your stupidity.

King Chaos said:
Tention is still in the air however and I ask you: What will happen next? Tune in next time to 'mexican's go wild online'.

you forgot to mention me
we do spice things up though, don't we... so passionate and feisty ;)

you're just jealous you're not a mexican and therefore can't take part of the festivities
go tango somewhere and eat an empanada

Misanthrope said:
First you dont try to point out jokes, if you were truly joking that means you would have a sense of humor and know that she was joking too, obviously you do not have one.

Second dont try to point out jokes that are actually true, only a retard would come and make comments because of a joke that was not even specifically directed at him. One thing is being hit by a rock and another one is throwing oneself infront of said rock to be hit.
As usual your rantings don't make any sense. Learn how to read, what a joke actually is, what a sense of humour is, try to read between lines, try to actually read my posts and then you can talk to me again.
I refuse to spend any braincells on trying to understand what the fuck you're trying to say with your shitty english and writing skills, especially since i have more important stuff to spend my braincells on.

Shithead said:
i dont go to your forum and interfere with your bussiness dont come to mine and interfere.

It's not your forum, asshole. You don't pay for it, therefore it's not yours.

You can do whatever the fuck you want as long as the moderators let you.
And the same goes for Arch, me and everyone, so i don't see how this makes this forum more yours than Arch's.

@KC: and i'm not really mexican. :eek: :( :p
*gives KC some new popcorn*

:(

I couldn't come for a while and when I get back misanthrope and (ex?)girlfriend have posted a whole new set of bullshit, but it would be too reiterative to point it out so I missed half the fun, oh well...

Arch said:
b) I posted the logs to prove the point that you're a complete idiot and a total asshole. Everyone laughed at you.

If by everyone you mean people who had both a beef with me and reading comprehension problems i agree, but if you recall some people actually did understand where i was coming from and told you were the one looking like a complete asshole.

So you can add selective memory to your list of stupid characteristics you fucking chink.

Hitori said:
you forgot to mention me
we do spice things up though, don't we... so passionate and feisty ;)

Leave your delusions of grandeur at home no one gives a fuck about you on this discussion, if you were passionate and feisty you wouldnt stand alone like a fucking dog at gigs.

Siren said:
As usual your rantings don't make any sense. Learn how to read, what a joke actually is, what a sense of humour is, try to read between lines, try to actually read my posts and then you can talk to me again.
I refuse to spend any braincells on trying to understand what the fuck you're trying to say with your shitty english and writing skills, especially since i have more important stuff to spend my braincells on.

How cute, you say you wont waste braincells you dont really have to get out of it. I read everything you said and i read how a funny harmless joke turned into aggressive stupid namecalling, or what you actually want to pretend that you're a female copy of Misanthrope too and that is just your humor? If you do ill have Arch mail you my official fanclub information asap.

It's not your forum, asshole. You don't pay for it, therefore it's not yours.

You can do whatever the fuck you want as long as the moderators let you.

Well Duh, i said i can do whatever the fuck i want to. You are free to try to get rid of me but i doubt you will succeed where all others have failed. In case you havent noticed Rahvin took a public dump on the forum as far as moderation goes accepting he's like a working mule moving things around, thats the extend of his moderation as far as content is concerned.

So yeah i dont pay the rent for the forum ( if i did it would run alot better than this by the way ) but im more than capable to do as i please when i please and have done so many times in the past.

Thanatos said:
:(

I couldn't come for a while and when I get back misanthrope and (ex?)girlfriend have posted a whole new set of bullshit, but it would be too reiterative to point it out so I missed half the fun, oh well...

Dont worry, you're not less of a man because you let girls fight for you while you comfortably sob in a corner while sucking your thumb, we wont hold it against you fag.