Rock Hydra

Feel the Strain!
Nov 27, 2005
Buffalo, NY. U.S.A.
Well, this is my 2006th post and the year 2006 is going to soon be drawing to a close. So I figured that I'd make a thread about the year 2006. So, what were your best memories/highlights about this year, MMVI.

Mine I would say is going to see CoB and Lamb of God in Toronto and then seeing Shadows Fall in Buffalo and cathing a drum head and getting it signed by all the SF members.

best memories/highlights of 2006: unholy alliance @ waterstreet with most of my friends and niagra falls

wait until december 31 :rofl:

Anyway, my best memories hmm, my travel to Germany, Wacken 2006 was good, Gigantour and Unholy Alliance too... I will go to 2 other CoB and Amon Amarth shows this year so it's not finished, and I'll go to Florida in december. All the good moments I had with my familly and my friends can be included :D

wait until december 31 :rofl:

Anyway, my best memories hmm, my travel to Germany, Wacken 2006 was good, Gigantour and Unholy Alliance too... I will go to 2 other CoB and Amon Amarth shows this year so it's not finished, and I'll go to Florida in december. All the good moments I had with my familly and my friends can be included :D

I hate you :p :lol:

See you @ both Montreal shows :p

Well, me turning 18 was a huge relief for me [finallllly!]

But most importantly, meeting my boyfriend Michael [plankcore], and spending the best [almost] year of my life with him...*cheeeeeeseeeee* =D

Probably seeing Children of Bodom for the first time in January.

Went to Download Festival too and that was a fucking blast.

Nothing else really to say, I don't do anything except music related stuff.

I'm 19, so no.

I finished a 2 year music college thing which was fucking shit so I'm just chillin' at the m0ment.

^shouldn't you go to college at least? i mean doing music as a career isn't very financially secure. you should definitely get a degree in something

^shouldn't you go to college at least? i mean doing music as a career isn't very financially secure. you should definitely get a degree in something

I'm going back next year to start a 3 degree course. If not next year, the year after. Apparantly, I'll be able to use my qualification to teach in a college so that'll be perfect for me.

Heartless: I'm a girl, have some respect you moron.

Warheart: youre going to be a teacher? but why?

I'm going back next year to start a 3 degree course. If not next year, the year after. Apparantly, I'll be able to use my qualification to teach in a college so that'll be perfect for me.

be my teacher? our teachers at school aren't great and they're ignorant