I've been kicked in the nuts 3 times this year.
I don't doubt there is more to come.

I have kept track, and I have been blacked out a total of 17 hours. The idead of keeping track came from when I blacked out 1am new years day for 2 hours. Im very dissapointed with myself. Luckily there is still 2 months to go!

I'm going back next year to start a 3 degree course. If not next year, the year after. Apparantly, I'll be able to use my qualification to teach in a college so that'll be perfect for me.

Dude. Reps, man. Spreading education. That is very respectable.
I don't have the patience to teach people, unfortunately.

that's cool, mine started with King Kong in the cinema on the first of january and it will end with finntroll the 29th of december :p

highlights: holliday in Israël, first time Wacken, start at university

Mine started with finishing a mickey of Jack Daniels in under two hours, getting horribly drunk/sick, passing out, then waking up feeling like I was dying. :erk:

Then I met the girl I've been with for for 8 months (exactly today, since March 16), Saw Bodom, Soilwork, Iron Maiden... it'll end with me seeing Bodom twice in December..

Started off with seeing In Flames in February,in total,I have seen them 4 times this year, with 2 more next month! I met my best friend in March, graduated from high school in June, went to Unholy Alliance 2 days later(both Camden and East Rutherford shows),started my first job(which I'm still at),went to Pittsburgh for the first time in July(to see In Flames),went to Sounds of the Underground in July,went to the Bahamas for the first time,fell off a jet ski,heh. Started college in August(going for physical therapy),and um...saw a bunch of good shows.

Haven't seen any live gigs of any bands this year(okay, any year) but the best thing in 2006 must be all the great people I've got to know through UM (and other sites too), thank you.
:D

when I went to Helsinki last summer...I saw two times to in flames and cob...when I saw satyricon and dark funeral...the metalway festival...and my travel to paris,to see the unholy alliance tour...

broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years (on and off). got my first job, still at it now. went to as i lay dying and bleeding through in may, atreyu in september, killswitch engage + unearth + lamb of god in october, saw parkway drive in november. graduated last week

the year's been alright so far, ups and downs