Didn't Scott or Charlie (or both) say ages ago that SOD is done and dusted??

I hope so - let's worry about Anthrax and Anthrax only. Bigger Than The Devil was a good record but Speak English...... is the one true SOD record and I reakon it should be left that way.

Just my 10 cents ....

Yeah, well I've got 10 cents. And before you go calling anyone dumb, learn how to spell.

Either he thought his opinion was worth more than yours, or Australian money is not worth as much so ten of their pennies are worth two of ours. "Dumb kangaroo jockie" wanna-be. :D

Scott

So? And because of this, you decide to be a bigger asshole than the two of us combined, as well? With such an inflated opinion of your intellect and net worth, why are you wasting time on this board? Shouldn't you be out trying to win a Nobel prize instead, or do you enjoy dragging yourself down to our level? Fuck off, Ty. Go post on the Kirkegaard board where I am sure you would be more appreciated.

Scott

WTF.... how did a two and a half year old thread become an internet slugfest???? Why hate on the Aussie's??? Third World???? If anybody here saw "Young Einstein," they'd realize that Albert Einstein was really an Austrailian who used atomic power to put suds in beer and who invented rock and roll. Now tell me how you can do that in the third world!!!!

Austrailia also gave us AC/DC, Mel Gibson, and the chick from The Ring. Oz is solid in my book.

Johnny Ace said:
WTF.... how did a two and a half year old thread become an internet slugfest???? Why hate on the Aussie's??? Third World???? If anybody here saw "Young Einstein," they'd realize that Albert Einstein was really an Austrailian who used atomic power to put suds in beer and who invented rock and roll. Now tell me how you can do that in the third world!!!!

Austrailia also gave us AC/DC, Mel Gibson, and the chick from The Ring. Oz is solid in my book.
When TD got involved.