2007 - albums to look forward to

Oh, I forgot about these guys, I stopped reading their forum a few months ago for some reason and then just forgot they were recording. Honestly, I don't have high hopes for it...after improving through their career to the excellent "The Knowing" and "To Welcome the Fade," they removed all the lush harmonies from their music and replaced it with a more boring, simplified and heavier version of their earlier music on their last one, and the new one's supposed to be a step further in that direction. :( If you liked The Pale Haunt Departure you'll probably be all for it, but I'll probably be downloading this one first (after buying the last two on preorder without hearing any samples).

I like the new Novembers Doom, but yeah it's different, this might have something to do with one of the guitarist eric burnley leaving.

The Virgin Black requiem, although the fist part has been released. They were supporting Arcturus in Australia, but not at the Sydney show. Terrific band. Opeth dvd, behemoth, porcupine tree