2007 Wish List

You're right, which is why we've decided to give both Ion Vein & Twelfth Gate a break from the fest in 2007. And if either comes back in 2008, we'll probably start alternating years....starting with IV most likely since they are almost done with their new album...well, at least once they find a new singer anyway. Hopefully, real soon!!

I must say that's REALLY cool of you guys!!! Opportunities to play do not come along all the time and here you are with a great opportunity and you're willing to put egos aside and focus on promoting a show! You guys have just gone WAAYYY up on my respect scale! Thanks so much!:kickass:

I hope Rob and Chris understand that I think their bands NOT playing would be more beneficial to the band than playing.

Think of fests like Milwaukee Metalfest, where EVERY year you know that Anal Blast, Macabre, and Bongzilla will be playing. After a while, the performance isn't as special because it happens EVERY year.

Reactions: Heavenly Call
I hope Rob and Chris understand that I think their bands NOT playing would be more beneficial to the band than playing.

Think of fests like Milwaukee Metalfest, where EVERY year you know that Anal Blast, Macabre, and Bongzilla will be playing. After a while, the performance isn't as special because it happens EVERY year.

You forgot other staples like Corpse Vomit, Vampire Moose, and Impaler!:lol:

All kidding aside, though, I agree with you!

I agree!!!