2008 Tour

ebeyrent

NH Symphony X fanatic
Dec 8, 2005
www.pigeffer.com
All I have to say is, thank fucking God Symphony X is not playing at the Palladium in Worcester, MA!!!!!!!!!!!

After the last Symphony X show there, I swore I would never go back, even if it meant not being able to see the band on tour.

To everyone in the band, and everyone involved in the booking of this tour, THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SOMEPLACE ELSE!!!!!

It sucks they aren't playing again in San Antonio, but my wife and I are gonna go see them in Houston April 26. It's goona be cool seeing Epica again as well.

Masquerade in Atlanta horrible venue. Hot, filthy, dark, no seating at all. Fridge didn't work well, drinks room temperature. Stood up for six solid hours in 100-degree heat in August. And I heard that building is condemned (not my statement). But they are playing there again in May 08, and I'd sacrifice it all again just to see them. Awesome show. I got to talk to RA and shake his hand just before they took the stage. He was at the tee shirt table and no one knew it!!! I was the only person who approached him at all!! Unbelievable. Much worth the sweat and barking dogs. But this time might go to Charlotte instead. Can't be any worse. Reckon how long the wait for their next CD? Any rumors?

I was so angry when I had to miss this in Atlanta last time around because I have been wanting to see them for many years now (since V was out). This time I really can't miss them because I don't want to miss a chance at seeing Into Eternity as well since they kick major ass too!

about australia.. NOT VERY LIKELY ANYTIME SOON lol.. i just keep seeing.. "new euro dates", "more u.s dates".. oh guess what "more euro dates".. and then "oh yeah, more u.s dates", "oh look, more euro dates" - *tries not to sound too bitchy :lol: * but seriously, i don't see hope for an aussie tour before like 2020..