Anyone went to the first show ?

DrumMaster

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2007
Hi everyone !

I am fan of Symphony X till few years now but I'm not really happy with the last album (too agressive) so I'm waiting to see the tour setlist (according they don't change anything during the tour ...) to go to show in Switzerland. If anyone can post the setlist for the first show(s) it will be very helpful for me !
Thank you all

DrumMaster

I was at the show in Hamburg yesterday - an amazing show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stress that enough! Concerning the setlist: go to the show and be suprised - they played songs I didn't expect at all - and that was positive.

Me too, right in front of Michael Romeo. They were spot on and having a blast, and that was only the first show... kickass.
They started with songs from the new album but also went way back in time afterwards.

Definitely worth seeing, you won't regret it!

hi folks

first of all: hi everybody, i am new at this forum.

I also went to the first show (cause i lve here in hamburg). 'was the first time i saw em live, although i am a fan since some years.

it was so fucking awesome! i have seen many concerts but that was one of the best til now.

Okay okay...the setlist...well i just can tell you which songs they definately played (not the right setlist-order).

They played much stuff of the new album (sry for DrumMaster):
Set the World on Fire (first song of the show)
Domination
The Serpent's Kiss
Paradise Lost (i got goosebumps at that)
Eve of Seduction
Revelation (this was the last song of the show)
Inferno
Sea of Lies
The Damnation Game
Of Sins & Shadows
Out of the Ashes

Okay..this is not the complete setlist...still about three songs missing but i can't remember them yet (some stuff of the first albums which i am not that familiar..i will change that, but its hard to get that albums....and not paying 30 € for each)

kthxbye

:cry:

The link did not work !

I think I'll be in Pratteln !! :heh:

If anyone have the full setlist ...

Thank you all !

um... that is the greatest setlist i have ever seen. my tickets will be bought the second my check hits the bank!

the set is beastly. if the link didn't work for you, it says, masquerade and tdwot. with all the others mentioned. i am beaming right now and this smile aint goin' anywhere.

Awesome set list, I can't wait to go see them again. Too bad its still two and half months away :( I did notice that Damnation Game wasn't on the setlist in the link above. Was it actually played?

so you mean to tell me that they intend to do through the looking glass, revelation, AND devine wings? i highly doubt that will happen.

Yeah, stuff like Fallen, Egypt, Communion or Death Of Balance from V would be nice.

And maybe Seven to replace Ashes!