2010 BAND SIGNING POLL RESULTS

WHICH ARTIST/SONG DID YOU LIKE THE BEST ON S.H.O.P.P. #57

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been listening all songs of all bands on myspace, and I voted for Sinaside.

Here's my opinion on each band, trying to be as objective as possible.

Hansel
Good and original voice, great music! I like the style 80'/90' songs, but the music is not very innovative. And I dislike the drums, it's not brigning enough "energy".

Seven Torns
Great power metal band! Powerful voice, great riffs. Nothing bad to say about them. I might have voted for them...

Superbia
Really enjoyed listening to this band!

Ghost Machinery
The music is ok, but I don't like the voice. Great drums though.

Sinaside
Very energetic! The female voice made me a bad impression at first sight, but finally I really like it! The male singer can sing clean as well as he can growl. I love it! Excellent riffs, excellent drums, excellent bass... Very original. My vote goes to them. I'd listen to them over and over.

Shadyon
Too cheesy, probably because of the keyboards. The keyboardist seems good, but the melodies are not. Dislike the voice and the drums. And big lack of bottom.

Greensleeves
Dislike the voice, again. Great musicians, but I did'nt like the "overall".

Toxxictoyz
While reading the comments about this band, I thought it would be very very good... but overall, I didnt like it. Some good riffs, but that's it, and the voice has no punch.

Wild Side
Same as Greensleeves: Dislike the voice, great musicians, but I did'nt like the "overall". Lack of originality.

Mehida
Great and strong voice, great riffs, it reminds me Sonata Arctica. Perhaps a little too much. And this band is sooooo not from the USA, they all have finnish names.
Damn!! Now I know why this band sounds like Sonata! It was created by Mikko Härkin, ex member of Sonata!

My vote goes to ToxxicToyz ( hey Froggies ;-) !!), though...some other songs are pretty cool !!
Good luck to all of you !

TOXXIC TOYZ is really the best band in France.
They will be to the top of the top.
Go ahead TOXXIC TOYZ !!!!

I love you !!!

TOXXIC TOYZ is so cool!!!!
I luv their music.
They are the best band!
They should be the one!

michiyo frm JPN

I would just like to thank all the great Metal heads for your votes... Keep it up!!~ You guys are awsome!

Your Friend
David Scott McBee : Toxxic Toyz