2010 BAND SIGNING POLL RESULTS

WHICH ARTIST/SONG DID YOU LIKE THE BEST ON S.H.O.P.P. #57

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All bands and fans of your bands, please be aware, you may threaten to disqualify the band you support by doing the following....

Making Multiple accounts and voting over and over for one band, it seems some bands may have promoted this idea, but in all fairness, I cannot allow it to happen when it's been brought to my attention.

This said I have proof multiple registrations from various IP address', Please play fair, the idea doesn't work if people don't play fair and if we can't have a fair game, I'll close the game.

CLEAN IT UP NOW PLEASE, BANDS LET YOUR FANS KNOW TO STOP THIS, OR RISK SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT.

Lance

DEAR TOXXIC TOYZ FANS: PLEASE LETS PLAY FAIR..WE HAVE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY ..REFRAIN FROM MAKING DUPLICATE VOTES..WE MAY HAVE A GOOD CHANCE AT A SUPER CAREER WITH THIS LABLE. I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SAY.. IF WE GET THIS CHANCE I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE AN HONEST ONE..SO WITH THAT SAID..YOUR IP ADDRESS WILL SHOW UP & YOUR VOTE WILL NOT COUNT...SO IF YOU LIKE TOXXIC TOYZ LET IT BE KNOWN..BUT BE FAIR & HONEST TO THE OTHER BANDS, THEY'RE WORKING JUST AS HARD AS WE ARE..
THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART..
TOXXIC DAVE

Hi,Dear Shadyon's fan, please stop to vote many times with differents accounts,just one vote , let's go for a fair play game,all bands here deserve to win, Thank you very much for all your support and your understanding
And good luck to all bands!:headbang:
Emmanuel from Shadyon

must also note, It seems I did make a mistake with where MAHIDA is from, they appear to be from Scandinavia, likely Finland, they have members from Sonata Arctica and Candlemass in it and their singer is from Therion. I reached out to all bands involved with this via email and myspace if possible but this bands Myspace seems to be nowhere to be found at this time.

The Toxxic Toyz song sounds really great. Congratulations to them. This band really deserves to be listened to. Pay attention to them,
it's really worth listening if you like both prog and heavy stuffs ..

toxxic toyz : really great energy, with feeling and loud riffs. i 'm waiting for the album impatiently.Evy