2010 Metal Evilution Birthday show Aug 14th!!

MEBdayFlyersm.jpg

Yes it's time for the annual Metal Evilution anniversary party and once more to thank all the bands and punters that has continued to support M.E.'s endeavours.So for this we give you an amazing 10 bands for only $15 and 12 hours of responsible (chuckle..yeah right) drinking time.:p

DEAD LETTER OPENER (qld)
AETURNUS DOMINION
METAL
COROTTED
CELEPHAI

+ 5 more to be added including a very familiar band to you all who will be including in their set some special one off Metal covers so stay tuned!

Will be a massive day of celebration.
Hope to see ya there.:D

There is an interview with DEAD LETTER OPENER on page 56 of the Drum Media this week.

Also times for the big event this Sat are as follows:

Doors 2pm
DROP TANK 2.20pm - 3.00pm (40mins)
OSMIUM GRID 3.20pm - 4.00pm (40mins)
COROTTED 4.20pm - 5.00pm (40mins)
NORSE 5.20pm - 6.00pm (40mins)
METAL 6.20pm - 7.00pm (40mins)

intermission and more beer time 7.00pm - 7.30pm

AETURNUS DOMINION 7.50pm - 8.20pm (40mins)
DEAD LETTER OPENER (qld) 8.40pm - 9.25pm (45mins)
KILLRAZER 9.45pm - 10.30pm (45mins)
DARKER HALF (Headliners) 10.50pm - 11.50pm (1 hour)
CELEPHAI (late set) 12.10pm - 12.50pm (40mins)

Tell your friends and more importantly bring them!!!!!:headbang:

Actually the guy who took those pics left after METAL to catch another gig and then came back for DARKER HALF.
Will track down some pics of the other bands from another photographer and try to put them up soon.
Cheers again to all who came and supported both myself and the array of Metal talent we have in the underground.:headbang:

An excellent day even though i was so tired and hungover from the Lord gig the night before.I was glad the lounges were at the back of the room as that was where i spent most of the day.First time in ages that i have done a gig without having a beer(especially when i actually had plenty of cash). Ususally only not have beer at gig when the money runs out half way through the night.although not having a drink on Sat meant that i had plenty of cash for a sunday session at my local pub the next day:headbang: