2011 Music

The Ornament is merely a recreated version of the last couple of minutes of Matroshka off of Catch Without Arms, with lyrics added of course. It's fucking awesome. You will awesome hear the same sounds on their Waterbourne soundtrack.

I thought I'd put this out there. Sorne is a local band from Austin, he kind of took a Wardruna approach and made a lot of his own drums and stuff. The entire cd is phenomenal and it was the best concert i've been to in years! listen to his pipes. You can name your price and buy his album at Sorne.com

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqYtClSm3Yk&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
New dredg...
wtf happened? this is some semi lame pop music!
and i really like Catch wthout arms (and the previous ones as well..), but this is definetly not worth my hard earned cash..

The new Blackfield is quite an unremarkable album for sure. Steven only wrote one track, so people cannot entirely shite on him for the album being kind of poor. It seemed like every time Aviv's tracks started gaining momentum, they just end.

I really enjoy the new Shining as well as the new Enslaved EP. Every track sounds completely different from the other. The new Omnium Gatherum has been out for awhile, but I just started getting really into it. Also the new Nargaroth and Burzum are nice. The Demonaz debut is decent too.

new foo fighters blows, all foo fighters blows, their 2nd and 4th album are the only one's worth a damn

The Foo Fighters are a weird band. They've got some jewels in there, but if you listen to an entire album there's so much generic, random, replaceable songs that spoil it for me.

One of those jewels:

PS: Be prepared for youtube commercial.....

Last edited by a moderator:
just got the new unexpect download code for the new album, no big surprises there, same style as coolnezz as expected from them. oh wait...

So far, Shining, Paatos and Blackfield have released excellent and very enjoyable albums.

Just heard the new Morbid Angel song "Nevermore" tonight for the first time, not bad at all, also looking forward to the new Opeth after the summer.