2011 Music

New Blackfield is really bland and boring. Most songs are composed by that israeli dude and it really stinks :(

I don't hear much of a difference from B2. Blackfield should have been a one record sorta deal.

I thought Thursday was a shitty EMO band like Fall Out Boy? . . . does my memory serve me wrong or have the changed that much....this stuff sounds okay actually, kinda like MONO,tad bit of Sigur Ros, and a lot of seattle bands that I liked when I lived there.

oh okay, listening "Paris In Flames" and its definately crappy EMO shit. the others had some cool guitar work at least, but that is some whiney shit . . .

I just tried to give some ones I like from each record. The new one delves even further into the dream like atmosphere...very slow moving at times. I don't get the Fall Out Boy comparison, but I don't know much about them.

Thirded.

New Ulver has been leaked for quite a while. I listened to the album (I'm buying it as soon as it's released, so I don't feel guilty) and it's great! The sound quality of the rip sucks (or could be youtube), but it's more interesting than Shadows of the Sun, kinda like a mix of both last albums.