2012 Death to All dvd?

Peacemuffin

New Metal Member
May 15, 2012
Heyo, I was wondering if any knew if there would be a DVD recording for one of the shows. I've always dreamed of going to one of these Death shows and to see these musicians at work but I don't have the money and live in NH, 5 hours away from the closest show. Therefore at least being able to see a decent production of a DVD(or online) recording would still be cool. Hell, even an audio recording would be awesome. Just curious, thanks.

That would be great, especially if it were the LA one because I'm going to that. It's a bummer I might not get to meet Steve though, as you have to have the deluxe package to meet the band mates.

Man, I'll tell ya what. I hope there is a nice DVD available at some time. If there isn't, I can assure you it won't be because the band didn't want it to not come out. Let's just get this show on the road and see what happens.
SDG

Hello Steve. Im just thinking, what bass are you going to use on Death to All tour? Maybe those from Human(rickenbacker) and ITP (fender fretless) ? Cheers!!

It's 1:42 AM. Just got back from Death to All, and I have to say, Steve, you KILLED IT. That was easily some of the best bass work I've ever seen live (only one who compares is Buckethead), and easily one of the best shows I've ever seen live (only one who compares is again Buckethead).

I wish I would have had a chance to talk to you, but it's hard at a venue like House of Blues.

Thanks for the awesome show. And here's question... how much of your bass work live is improv, and how much is directly off of the album? And for that matter, how much of your studio work (at least with Death) is improvised during the recording?