Death To All Tour 2012!!!!!

audioplague

Audioplague
Oct 14, 2011
When I read about this tour earlier in the week, I must admit this is something I had been planning in my head for quite a while. So when i read the news it was finally going to happen, it was basically like a dream come true for me. I always pondered in my mind "What if a Death setlist was to be performed, I would place Gene on drums and Steve on bass for sure." So I was glad you two will be a part of the tour. I know the vocalist hasn't been announced so I wont even go into asking as im sure it wants to be kept a secret. But having other former Death members is a plus too. But I only have two questions.... The setlist, has it been discussed and if so can we get some hints of songs that might be on the tour? I'm hoping it wont be a rehashing of the late Death set like the one on Death's Live in LA and Eindhoven were the setlist bore close resmblance. Hopefully a lot more diverse and longer as well.

Also, this is kind off a weird one but, why isn't Craig Locicero from Forbidden a part of this tour? He toured with Death for Individual thought patterns and i recently heard him in the re-release of ITP disc 2, the live CD, and he ripped the setlist up. I personally think an effort should be made to try and integrate him into this tour, at least for the ITP era songs.

Anyways, hope these dates go as planned. I will be at the House of Blues in west hollywood for sure as an appreciation to Chuck and one of the greatest bands in the world. Also to go see two of my favorite musicians perform, Gene and Steve. Will love to get a chance to meet you guys backstage if I can afford the vip thing but i doubt it, if not is there a way a fan, such as i, can meet up to talk Soen, upcoming works and stuff etc. That will rule man. Thanks again Steve. --- FRANK

This is so beautiful... and it's probably going to sell out before I get a chance to get tickets! But it's worth it... Steve, Gene... in the SAME PLACE. Nothing could be plausibly better unless Strapping Young Lad reformed (hey, I'm a big fan of the Strapping).

Bought my ticket. Steve, if you read this, I hope you get some time to hang out with some of your fans before/after the show... because I'd love to get a chance to meet you in person, and I can't afford the VIP package.