2012 North American tour thread *SPOILERS INSIDE!*

To revive the thread a little pit I post some clips.
Feels like Anders is screaming way lower than usual and throwing in a lot of growls in Swim.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Sd6j8FiRM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]
And DEM fucking growls in the chorus...Seems like the show at Wiltern was really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
he really should have done some lower growls on SOAPF. i think it would have added a little something extra and he's clearly capable of doing them and doing them really well. his vox are great on the album anyway. and those videos are pretty awesome

Bloody Hell, it's been so long since I posted on here that I forgot my username and password! How're you scene-kids doing here??

I've gotta say... it's gonna be long time before I go to another In Flames gig. Maybe a year or two. Even time cannot erase the complete yawn-fest of an In Flames set nowadays ;)

But seriously, if I hear word that they've changed things up, added some TJR, Whoracle, Colony, brought back Pinball Map, (play System! Such a fuckin' great song!!), stop playing shitty ASOP tracks and overkilling SOAPF ones... then I may reconsider. Thank fuck they aren't going to Download...

... Fuckin' not playin' A New Dawn... what're they playin' at??

I didn't go to their last show in the UK and after seeing the horrific setlist am VERY glad I avoided.

setlist.fm says they've played it seven times.

Sweet. There's no videos on the tube though.

By the way, their last gig in Stockholm May 2nd was really fucking awesome. I've never experienced such fucking heat though, you could barely breath, and especially, you could not move.

He growled the first verse of The Mirrors Truth, but sadly no one seems to have filmed it =(