2012 tours

I've seen Sebastian Bach twice, and if you're into the 80s stuff, I'd definitely suggest him. He still gets up on stage with the energy and attitude you expect from such rock n rollers.

yeah, seen him some years ago in a small joint and he was putting on a show like he was trying to get 15K energized ... Bas is the real deal.

Get a call this morning from an old college buddy telling me he's on his way into town. I say cool, why? The he reminded me Rush is playing here tonight and he bought us tickets months ago. Sweet.

Chris Broderick is a beast of a guitarist. I got to see them do Rust In Peace beginning to end, has to be a favorite show.

Rush played for fucking ever... They had a damn intermission.

Ooh, Meshuggah will be playing in Boston on Feb17th. Anyone see them live before? Should I do it? It's on a Sunday so I'll have to take the following day off.

Decapitated and Murdoc(?) are opening it seems.

Ooh, Meshuggah will be playing in Boston on Feb17th. Anyone see them live before? Should I do it? It's on a Sunday so I'll have to take the following day off.

Decapitated and Murdoc(?) are opening it seems.

Meshuggah rules live. Seen them many times. Do it.

Meshuggah are great live because when they opened for Tool most people just stared at them slackjawed and walked away confused. Well that happened in 2001 anyhow, personally I had a great time.