2012 tours

The show was pretty fucking ace, both primordial and WHW. Not the best of Primordial that I've seen, but good nonetheless. Nethmeanga forgot some lyrics

some fucked up news about that DEATH TO ALL Chuck tribute tour ...

OK - I guess I shall now do a press release of my own on what actually happened with Sick Drummer Magazine and the DEATH TO ALL Tour (tomorrow). Stuff like the fact they never gave the charity Sweet Relief ONE PENNY, despite claiming that 20% of ticket sales & merch would go straight to Sweet Relief - they owe close to $30K and think a promise to pay somehow puts them in the clear! Or that they gave a bit of cash to the musicians and then handed them all bouncing checks in Orlando. Or that they never paid a nickel to us (the Schuldiners). Or that they haven't given ten cents to the booking agency. Oh, and they owe the crew money, too. They refused to relinquish their 'claim' on the name DEATH TO ALL. How mega pathetic - and all in Chuck's name. This has been an awful time. :( ERIC

October
10/11 – Portland, OR @ Plan B
10/12 – Vancouver, BC @ InterUrban Gallery
10/13 – Seattle, WA @ Highline
10/14 – Moscow, ID @ Prichard Gallery
10/15 – Boise, ID @ Shredder
10/16 – Salt Lake City, UT @ Bar Deluxe
10/17 – Denver, CO @ Larimer Lounge
...10/19 – St. Paul, MN @ Turf Club
10/20 – Milwaukee, WI @ Quarters
10/21 – Madison, WI @ High Noon
10/22 – Chicago, IL @ The Empty Bottle
10/23 – Cleveland, OH @ Now That’s Class
10/24 – Rochester, NY @ Bug Jar
10/25 – Toronto, ON @ Wreck Room
10/26 – Hamilton, ON @ Corktown Pub
10/27 – Ottawa, ON @ Café Dekcuf
10/28 – Montreal, PQ @ Katacombes
10/29 – Burlington, VT @ Nectars
10/30 – Boston, MA @ Great Scott
10/31 – New Haven, CT @ BAR
November
11/01 – Worcester, MA @ Ralph's Rock Diner
11/02 – Brooklyn, NY @ Saint Vitus
11/03 – Philadelphia, PA @ Johnny Brenda’s
11/04 – Richmond, VA @ Strange Matter
11/05 – Asheville, NC @ Static Age Records
11/06 – Knoxville, TN @ Pilot Light
11/08 – Birmingham, AL @ Bottletree
11/09 – New Orleans, LA @ One Eyed Jack’s
11/10 – Austin, TX @ Red 7
11/12 – Phoenix, AZ @ Yucca Tap
11/13 – San Diego, CA @ Casbah
11/14 – Fullerton, CA @ Slidebar
11/16 – San Francisco, CA @ Parkside
11/17 – Arcata, CA @ Alibi
11/18 – Portland, OR @ Ash St Saloon

Love when bands play the yucca taproom. Sure there are bunch of ASU hipsters, but the beer selection is choice

After seeing Agalloch a few months ago I can honestly retire from seeing live shows. Faustian Echoes performed live was, within reason, honestly the best thing ever.

In all seriousness, I may never go to a gig again. I grow so weary of hipster crowds texting and yapping throughout performances, last year I saw that Tim Burton exhibit at LACMA and people were YELLING NON-FUCKING-STOP throughout the entire thing. It's a god damn museum you morons, shut the fuck up!!!

I hate humans. Maybe I should vote Romney too.

In all seriousness, I may never go to a gig again. I grow so weary of hipster crowds texting and yapping throughout performances, last year I saw that Tim Burton exhibit at LACMA and people were YELLING NON-FUCKING-STOP throughout the entire thing. It's a god damn museum you morons, shut the fuck up!!!

I hate humans. Maybe I should vote Romney too.

:lol::lol::lol:

:kickass:

At Grave/Dark Funeral/Morbid Angel

Grave was awesome. Kind of want to step out for a meal when Dark Funeral comes on. Haven't paid attention to anything they've done since about '99

on a guestlist to see Sebastian Bach on Sunday ... either that or Suffocation for twenty bucks the same night.
which one?