Vomitor, Negative Plane

12.05 Philadelphia PA @ Kung Fu Necktie
12.06 Baltimore MD @ Golden West Cafe
12.07 Richmond VA @ Strange Matter + Bastard Sapling and Organ Donor
12.08 Pittsburgh PA @ TBA
12.09 Cleveland OH @ Now That's Class
12.10 Brooklyn NY @ Public Assembly + Ominous Resurrection and TBA

Jw0dD.jpg

holy crap ... just scored tickets to a Gojira show in NYC in a place no bigger than a decent bar ... for $15 too.

the Lamb of God tour just got cancelled so I guess they are doing some one off shows ...
Pretty fucking jealous right now. I would love to see that show.

this will be my 3rd time seeing Gojira ... oddly as they have become bigger and bigger I keep seeing them in smaller and smaller venues.

the walls will bleed at this one ... the main show floor hold tops like 250 people ... this will be like seeing Maiden at the Ruskin Arms :kickass:

First time I saw them was with Lamb of God, go figure.

I saw Destroyer 666 in a tiny lil 50 person bar a few years ago. That was fucking amazing. One of the best shows I ever did see. Something about the smaller venues just brings out ten times the energy of the bigger ones.

this will be my 3rd time seeing Gojira ... oddly as they have become bigger and bigger I keep seeing them in smaller and smaller venues.

the walls will bleed at this one ... the main show floor hold tops like 250 people ... this will be like seeing Maiden at the Ruskin Arms :kickass:

When you go you should ask them why their new album is worthless crap.

i think a better question would be about when the hell is that fuckin whale ep thing coming out, that one song they released from it was fuckin heavy

By overwhelming demand, Gojira has added a second New York performance to their upcoming string of headlining dates. The band will be performing an intimate show at the Studio at Webster Hall on August 14, with doors opening at 8 PM. The August 9 show at Santos Party House is already sold out, so this is your only chance to see Gojira in New York!

i just can't imagine Inquisition playing a 20 minute opening set ... they can't even build up enough momentum in that short period.