2012 tours

GOJIRA TOMORROW :kickass:

looking forward to drink with Zod, wife and ex + current Gwynbleidd boys.

btw ... for any of the newbies ...

THIS is Gwynbleidd :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
:kickass: TONIGHT!

625473_470508596306211_1644354133_n.jpg

Gojira killed it last night ... was to be expected.
highest compliment I can make is that I only saw about 1% of the crowd doing the cell phone visual documenting.
people were busy ...

Joe was looking for French people in the crowd ... you should have been there ...

hahahah ... and to prove I wasn't bullshitting ... the ONLY video that surfaced so far from last night has that bit in it ... look at the end of the song.

this video will give you an idea of the size and heat in the place ...
thay oversold this fucker ... but it was intense :kickass:

the immense sound these guys can produce in a place this small is criminal ...

btw, last night a band named CAR BOMB opened the show ... to me they sounded FUCKING TERRIBLE ... ... stop go crap all the way.

however the singer turns out mad a really compelling documentary about the "music biz" a few years ago ...

check this out here ...
http://www.whyyoudothis.com/

this is happening here this weekend ... complete with Bobby Liebling and his 12 stitches to the head after his bicycle accident

The Power of the Riff 2012
09/01/2012 & 09/02/2012 - Brooklyn, NY
Saturday September 1st:
Pentagram, Agnostic Front (performing Victim In Pain & United Blood), Negative Approach, Hoax, Xibalba, Alpha & Omega, Power Trip
Sunday September 2nd
SUNN 0))), Winter, Repulsion, Coffinworm, Double Negative, Coffinworm, Salvation, Dead In The Dirt
Venue: Warsaw, 261 Driggs Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11222

$72 for days though ... fuck that.

well I am missing the above show tonight ... wife is still working and won't be home in time ...

on another note ... those of you into something "different" ... do try to check out this gypsy band that will be on an East Coast tour in the next few weeks

http://icrny.org/417-Fanfare_Ciocarlia_North_American_Tour.html

Everyone who has heard Fanfare Ciocărlia agrees on one thing: No brass band plays as fast. Their breakneck speed, technical chops, ripping rhythms and sweet’n sour horns are different from any other brass band on earth.

Vektor fuckin killed it sunday night, they're still on tour so if they come near you and you dont go you are pretty dumb. unless of course you hate young energetic enthusiastic bands having the time of their lives shredding the shit out of their awesome songs on stage.