2013 & 2015

IamMrFabiaro

MalaysiANTHRAXfan
Jun 17, 2011
Penang
2013 would be SOWN's 20th anniversary.
While
2015 would be POT's 25th anniversary.

With the ATL anniversary went off with little firework, will the guys + management + who ever felt it would be a good cash cow could have better plans this time around.

I can't see them doing anything to celebrate SOWN as long as Joey's in the band. Just doesn't make any sense.

Maybe for POT, they'll play Got The Time twice in the set.:p

I can't see them doing anything to celebrate SOWN as long as Joey's in the band. Just doesn't make any sense.

Maybe for POT, they'll play Got The Time twice in the set.:p

Yeah, makes no sense. Maybe a one off show in LA with Bush singing?? Who knows? Don't know if Joey would be cool with that. Although, I'd probably buy a ticket and fly out there for that. SOWN is still an awesome album.

Yeah, makes no sense. Maybe a one off show in LA with Bush singing?? Who knows? Don't know if Joey would be cool with that. Although, I'd probably buy a ticket and fly out there for that. SOWN is still an awesome album.
I don't think they'll ever try a dual-singer thing again, probably for the best. Joey's the man and should be until the end. Funny I still remember the very day I bought SOWN and was trying to listen to it while my mom was engaged in a huge household fight as usual, ah memories of a horrible youth, I turned out pretty good though thanks to metal!:headbang:

I guess they'll do the silent treatment they gave POT during its turn for an aniv celebration, due to John was in the band, so they skipped it.

Now that the time for another celebration cum making some easy money is on the way, the band seemed to be caught again. Don't want another "the way the song should be" project!!

They need to get it right this time or bust!!

Funny I still remember the very day I bought SOWN and was trying to listen to it while my mom was engaged in a huge household fight as usual, ah memories of a horrible youth, I turned out pretty good though thanks to metal!:headbang:

I remember the same exact thing happening to me, but with Manson's Antichrist Superstar instead of SOWN. :(

I remember the same exact thing happening to me, but with Manson's Antichrist Superstar instead of SOWN. :(

Yeah, I used to drown out all the loud fighting in my house with my cassette walkman blasting Ride the Lightning and Kill em all. They were soundtracks to my life and anesthesia used to make me go crAZY. I was a bassist before I became a guitarist. Some old story "if you wanna join our band, you gotta play bass cuz we already have two guitar players". Funny, I could solo on my bass but these kids couldn't solo on their guitars!! Got the time was one of the first tunes i ever learned how to play.