2016 Shows

Will be heading to ProgPower just for Fates, but it's just 1mi from my house. Had to cancel on F&F. Otherwise, coming up soon are Master, Satan, Ulcerate, and Udo. Will unfortunately be out of town for The Skull. It's been an OK year for shows so far but I've seen some cool sets like Profanatica, Archgoat, Enforcer, and At the Gates. And Hall & Oates. And The Cure. I'm interested to see what Wings of Metal, Defenders of the Old, and Ragnarokkr have in store for next year.

I listened to every band playing and it just isn't my thing. I will add that meeting Anneke finally is also a plus.

LOL - I love how these days anyone going to Prog Power always has to input the caveat as to why they went.

I went once for one day. It was unlike any other metal show / festival, both good and bad.

Avoid the people and see the bands. The first time I went I saw a sour guy wearing a Hawaiian shirt. The next day a really high spirited fan of Angra accosted me in the elevator.

Will be heading to ProgPower just for Fates, but it's just 1mi from my house. Had to cancel on F&F. Otherwise, coming up soon are Master, Satan, Ulcerate, and Udo. Will unfortunately be out of town for The Skull. It's been an OK year for shows so far but I've seen some cool sets like Profanatica, Archgoat, Enforcer, and At the Gates. And Hall & Oates. And The Cure. I'm interested to see what Wings of Metal, Defenders of the Old, and Ragnarokkr have in store for next year.

Wings was awesome! Vulcain were so fucking great.

I listened to every band playing and it just isn't my thing. I will add that meeting Anneke finally is also a plus.
Besides the 2 you mentioned I'd love to see Freedom Call, and I'd be happy seeing Anneke again in anything she does, but it isn't enough for me to make the trip.