22.04.2011 - Hämeenlinna - Verkatehdas

i know, that was my plan hahahahahahahahaha
;))

and at least I haven´t invited others to join, so be happy ;P

Alright, if someone bought a standing place ticket and wonders "why the hell is there written paikka and a number below that" - here you with the explanation:

"Your ticket is a standing ticket as you already understood. The “seat number” that is shown on a ticket is in fact a charge number for the ticket.
This means that it is only the number of a ticket and it does not mean the seating place. As normal in standing places, there are no seat numbers and you can stand where ever you wish inside the standing area.
We are aware of this unfortunate matter that the number on a ticket is a bit misleading. Our apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you."

by Verkatehdas, since I emailed them.

^That was actually last time as well if I remember correctly.. :p I don't think they'll ever change the "unfortunate matter of it being misleading". x) Maybe they just have so few non-classical gigs that have no seats... :D

maybe they´re just too lazy to program their ticket system for non classical concerts lol

Tadaaaaaa, we have news on a supportband: Crimfall
:D
also at Nosturi...

me likes likes likes very much :D

i just hope my back is more alive till then. or well: whole me is hopefully more alive then ha ha XD

btw been thinking about taking the trains in a way that i am in Hämeenlinna around 15:47...the connection before that one would take me 4(!!!)hours XD

if it wasn´t easter I´d have been going there earlier, but well... >.<
I think we could check in for our room around 1500...need to check again XD

Netta back? Awesome news!
Now I really must find my way to Heidenfest as I need to see them with full force (and see Sahti-Waari live)

yaps, she is back :)

The happiest moment in a while was when we actually heard the accordion sound test. :D
indeed, indeed :D
and it doesn´t happen often that I am so happy that I am speechless XD