24.75 or 25.5

I have three guitars that are 25.5, they are very comfortable to play in drop tunings I tune to Drop B! 10-52 Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottoms!

_IGP1648.jpg
:heh:

Nice collection dude:kickass:

The old model has dots but the 2009 model has this horrid "Blackjack" playing card inlay at the twelfth fret :erk:

schecter-blackjack-c-1-ex.jpg

If I could find an old model for cheap or one of the LTD MHB-400s that would be sooo sick... The 26.5" scale on the Schecter though seems great, not as long as the usual 27" so the change wouldn't be as drastic...

I mean the inlay on this guitar, its :puke:

I got two guitars, one 7 string 25,5 and one 6 24,5. I tune to A, so the 25 works great but the 24 makes due. It works, but my next rehersel/gig guitar will have atleast 25,5 inch scale.

I like both. I grew up playing Les Pauls so 24.75 has always been comfortable for me. At the moment I have three 24.75" scale guitars and one 25.5"

I prefer 24.75" for standard tuning; I use a 28" baritone 6-string guitar to play drop tuning (BEADGB). I also use a 28" 8-string guitar with standard tuning (F#BEADGBE)... but I'm not used to playing 8 strings yet...