25 years and 13+ releases=PROGPOWER

General Zod said:
I'll see if I can't track this down and give it a spin. However, I have a sneaking suspicion it will sound dated.

Zod

Glad you're approaching it with an open mind. Reminder: It is from 1992 so it will have a bit of a 1992 sound. If you want how they sound now, then try Planet Panic.....with an open mind please.:dopey:

Mosquito said:
Er...I'd easily say Running Wild is still more relevant today than Pretty Maids is..

Well, on behalf of the Maids, they have had the same members since 1992. RW has only 1 core member and a revolving door for everything else. Running Wild gets higher billing overseas but I attribute that to their lack of touring so it's a "big deal" whenever you can get them. As far as musical relevence, I'll totally disagree. For me, and I've offered in the past to sponsor both of these bands, RW is on a steep downslide and the Maids just keep going like the energizer bunny. Also, in defense of the Maids, they are Danish whereas Running Wild is German and Germany is the motherland of metal until recently. Denmark isn't known for its metal. Germany was looked to for its metal and I think this helped Running Wild. If RW were Greek, I bet we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.

I like these guys, "Lethal Heroes" is an excellent song! I'd check out SPOOKED,
SIN DECADE or RED HOT AND HEAVY then go from there...

Neal