3 bands to play PP IV

Not to sure about that. And I have MR's Temple of Two Suns and dude, the guitar player can't even solo in key, not that I have an album to compare it to, but I don't really like that band much. Is the new album better?

Bear

I would love to see either or both of the m at a PPUSA, but since Nevermore canceled the first PPUSA (which actually was a good move for me) I am not sure if they will get invited back.

I would like to see and of the following as well Into Eternity,Dead Soul Tribe,Lost Horizon,Kamelot,Evergrey:headbang: ,Sinergy,Soilwork (hmm I dont think it would happen though)Mezarkabul,Vanishing Point,Star One/Ayreon,Adagio,Fates Warning man I could go on and on

Bear

Mark - How does the new Mob Rules compare to the other two. Savage Land is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. Technically, it isn't that great of an album and I know it, but some of the songs really struck me, so I like it. I've heard Temple and didn't like it as much. How goes "Hollowed"?

Steve

I haven't heard the new one yet, and it honestly could be a few weeks before I get to it. I literally have a pile of CDs to listen to that's about 250 CDs deep! :eek: I'll try to move it to the top of the pile and let you know what I think about it...

Originally posted by Bear
Not to sure about that. And I have MR's Temple of Two Suns and dude, the guitar player can't even solo in key, not that I have an album to compare it to, but I don't really like that band much. Is the new album better?

Bear

I don't know about anyone else but I was a little disappointed with the new one. I still think thier first one is their best.

As for guitarist, I'd personally rather see Joe Stumps Reign of Terror or Firewind than Axel Rudi Pell.

The new Mob Rules album is awesome. The song "How the Gypsy was Born" is very good with Peavy Wagner as a guest appearance. But the other songs are heavy with keyboards... very great. The best Mob Rules song "Hollowed be thy Name"!!

What bands played on ProgPower I???

The 3 bands:
Shaman - You should know it better
Sagga - its first album Planetude is the revelation of the year in Brazil!!! The next great band of Heavy-progressive...
Nightwish - say that the band is ending, then it is better to take advantage of..

I have to put in a vote for at least one female fronted band. I'd prefer Nightwish, but that'll have to wait until ProgPower V, at least, since they're taking a year off. Of course, I'd be happy with Within Temptation, Sinergy, After Forever, or any of the others.

--Mike