3 inches of blood.

they're doing great 80's style metal, and they do it well most of the time, which is quite rare,
but the metalcore vocals need to go, the halford/Udo vocals sit in well with the music, but that other guy, the screamer, is better off in a totaly core band, here he just sound unconnected,

the new album isnt bad, they should probably simplify some of the songs, if you're doing 80's metal, that's the way it was - simple, but the production by Jordison is great.

they open for alot of shows here because this is there hometown. i cant stand either vocalist but the guitars are pretty cool.

Meh, don't like them. Screamer's good, if not somewhat misplaced and the other singer is just unbearable. His Halford-styling just grates at me, and I'm a fan of that style, massively. Music's alright but I get bored of them fairly easy. :p

Oh come on guys. These guys are entertaining as hell. Destroy the Orcs? Sweet. They are of course one of those bands where the lyrics and the attitude are more important than the musical depth. I saw these guys live in a bar opening for Exodus and it was a goddamn blast. Myself and a few buddies got to sing The chorus of Deadly Sinners whenever it came around and the whole show was one of the most fun I can remember.

Edit: there is a few minute long clip on there myspace of Rob Halford praising them greatly.

Oh come on guys. These guys are entertaining as hell. Destroy the Orcs? Sweet. They are of course one of those bands where the lyrics and the attitude are more important than the musical depth. I saw these guys live in a bar opening for Exodus and it was a goddamn blast. Myself and a few buddies got to sing The chorus of Deadly Sinners whenever it came around and the whole show was one of the most fun I can remember.

Edit: there is a few minute long clip on there myspace of Rob Halford praising them greatly.

the elusive evil? makes a rare appearance...