3 SHOWS.....the last chance for a long time.....

Hm, yeah nice to see the guys back up on stage. But dont be sad Deliverance6 :) . I live in Germany and i wont either see the one of the shows (iam not driving to poland or bulgaria ^^)

I wonder if it is worth to see them in such a festival, I mean the gig will be for sure shorter as usual...but I'm also curious if maybe they'll play something from the new album too...(even if I'm skeptical about this)..

It's quite good that those gigs are on a w-end, and Poland and Czech are not far from Germany...so this could be a good reason to visit some friends and at the same time attend those festivals! I think in March I will definitely need a vacation!
How I love to start making plans!!!! *starts sparing money...*

gatedropper said:
Are they filming the New DVD on this road trip?
I think since they play at a festival (=shorter gig),they won't film the show for their DVD, moreover that I'm sure the official DVD will have some tracks from the new album too... Most probably they will film some extra footage to land on the extras of the DVD.

Ouch. I was really hoping for a Scandinavian date. Curse you! :)

Guess I'll have to wait 'til the new album-tour. Anyway hope you who can go to the gigs have a great time.

I guess Im just happy that they are getting out to play.....being a musician I know what its like to play for an audience......its kind of like the reward for all your hard work.....although it is infortunate that I will not be able to attend I hope all of you who can make it have a great time regardless of whether it is a festival or not......its Katatonia....its got to be good!!!! ;)

I wish i could go see them. last time i saw them in ireland and the venues sound sucked. could barely hear the vocals or lead guitar parts. promoters dont book gigs in that place anymore, but its all a bit late

Really wanted to see them this summer, was hoping for them to play at Graspop, but that wont be happening.

Only time i ever saw them was at Summer Breeze last year and that was an amazing show, i think a festival show is a possibility for the DVD seeing as the DVD on The Black Sessions is a headlining show.

ether said:
It's quite good that those gigs are on a w-end, and Poland and Czech are not far from Germany...so this could be a good reason to visit some friends and at the same time attend those festivals! I think in March I will definitely need a vacation!
How I love to start making plans!!!! *starts sparing money...*

Hey Ether, time for another adventure! You like to go on adventure- trips with me (and Katatonia), don't you?! :D

Just a sidenote..........in the ed2k/emule network is a new live bootleg Katatonia - Live in Italy 2004.mpg Size : 852mb . Just finished it.........video quality is okay...audio q poor to average. If you cant wait for the dvd you can check it out....