3 SHOWS.....the last chance for a long time.....

Lord_AgathoN said:
Just a sidenote..........in the ed2k/emule network is a new live bootleg Katatonia - Live in Italy 2004.mpg Size : 852mb . Just finished it.........video quality is okay...audio q poor to average. If you cant wait for the dvd you can check it out....

dammit! my connections way too slow to download anything! :hotjump:

Lord_AgathoN said:
Just a sidenote..........in the ed2k/emule network is a new live bootleg Katatonia - Live in Italy 2004.mpg Size : 852mb . Just finished it.........video quality is okay...audio q poor to average. If you cant wait for the dvd you can check it out....
mhh that's interesting, I wonder if I was at this gig( i hope i've not been filmed among the crowd...)but if I'm not wrong it must be either the one in Milan (great!!!) or the one in Sicily (I wasn't there)
Now I'm curious to download it.

@Cis, road adventures with "das Cis" are always exciting, that's why I 've already begun planning, he he
I hope I can make it, I could only take max. 2 days off work and it will cost me more than expected! If it were possible I'd like to do some tourism too ( what about Auschwitz?), but we already now we have to rush and do everything in a hurry...anyways I'm already exited about thinking of our East Europe mission:hotjump:

It's not a question of being rich..it's just how you spend your money...

I work about 9 hours a day and give private lessons in the evenening and on Saturdays too, so with the extra money I earn with my second "job" I can afford those trips and money for cd's.

Don't think I earn much with my ordinary job, my salary is still very low, but it's just the fact that since I work so much, I don't have spare time to spend the money I earn...so consequently I'm almost obliged to spare money and then I spend at once all the money I spared for trips like that... basically it's a vicious circle!