3 Word story game!

late one night there was beer which made me very horny, so i told my little brother to grab his rubber chicken and go smack it against an apple tree. While he would grab me another BEER! The next morning, I felt lika a huge living hangover. I went to the doctor to get tranquilizers, although I stopped first at the pub to get myself even gba another beer. After the bar I hooked up on the way with a girl who told me her name was Exces and then slapped me silly. Shook her head, so I grabbed my huge cock and notcied that it was actually really really small. But then she started to rape me and I scream like a dirty red ape burning in flames. So i took out my only weapen and I stab her but she laughs af if she was tickled by …aarghw!- too late!!! A little monster which was not Alexi and Janne, a megusta mucho and super nashira, while doing homogames. I got lost in some nightmares that lasted for days apon days, when i finaly lost my braincells int he forest. As i continued killing myself a golden woman that smacked in the fucking face wit an old cod, that smelled like a dead, rotting, dirt, big corpse with PMS and as blood started to fall from its hard nipples he felt horny, so he stroked his pork sword and greased his penis with oil and condoms, he...

* i need to find a hobby*

hatecrewchick said:
late one night there was beer which made me very horny, so i told my little brother to grab his rubber chicken and go smack it against an apple tree. While he would grab me another BEER! The next morning, I felt lika a huge living hangover. I went to the doctor to get tranquilizers, although I stopped first at the pub to get myself even gba another beer. After the bar I hooked up on the way with a girl who told me her name was Exces and then slapped me silly. Shook her head, so I grabbed my huge cock and notcied that it was actually really really small. But then she started to rape me and I scream like a dirty red ape burning in flames. So i took out my only weapen and I stab her but she laughs af if she was tickled by …aarghw!- too late!!! A little monster which was not Alexi and Janne, a megusta mucho and super nashira, while doing homogames. I got lost in some nightmares that lasted for days apon days, when i finaly lost my braincells int he forest. As i continued killing myself a golden woman that smacked in the fucking face wit an old cod, that smelled like a dead, rotting, dirt, big corpse with PMS and as blood started to fall from its hard nipples he felt horny, so he stroked his pork sword and greased his penis with oil and condoms, he...

* i need to find a hobby*

Hehe awesome!