Metal/Rock Word Link

ok mate whatever!! lol :D lets try and see if you and i can't get this thing back on topic eh!!!

SLEEP "NOW" IN THE FIRE
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

And yeah the NWOBHM does seem to have warped your mind!!!

Yeah, we are planning to have a kid eventually. I need an apprentice who is strong in the ways of the darkside
:Smokedev: just like me!

Girls Aloud

Valanx you always give us hard ones that its practically impossible to follow on any sort of link. You really are a useless tit aren't you hohoho. Anyhoo I'm sure every one on here rocks out to Girls Aloud just as much as you do Emperor!!!!!

so your saying now you dont know ANY rock tunes with the words "LOVE" or "LOUD" in the title ????

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS
motley crue

valanx said:
so your saying now you dont know ANY rock tunes with the words "LOVE" or "LOUD" in the title ????

Right Valanx that was all your fault that I said Girls Aloud cos you kept banging on about Mcfly you got me all confused!!!! See sometimes I just say the first thing that comes into my head and it's usually kaka!!!!! Oh and Valanx see when you're out at lunchtime don't forget to get me some Nice & Easy. That's hairdye btw in case you think its something sexual, get me the most blondest shade please and I'll square up with you later.

SCHOOL OF ROCK

Quite a good wee film but what a wasted opportunity to introduce the young ones to some Rock, they mention "2112" but bloody hell man they don't even play any Rush songs in the film - outrageous or what!!!!!

I could not find any Nice and Easy that was anywhere near blonde enough for you princess! I did also wonder what the 2112 was about...i knew it wasnt your IQ ;)

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK

BON SCOTT

Had to get his name in somewhere, the bloke is a legend!!!

valanx said:
I could not find any Nice and Easy that was anywhere near blonde enough for you princess! I did also wonder what the 2112 was about...i knew it wasnt your IQ ;)

Hahahaha you're a total scream Valanx. I'll have you know that I am quite clever, it's just that I get a wee bit confused these days, it must be my age I suppose, since I'm a dried up foosty old rockchick now!!!!!!! Think its you who needs the Nice & Easy Emperor if you didn't know what "2112" stood for. LOL did they no teach you anything of importance at that school you went to. I'm sure you must be winding me up about 2112, that is quite possibly the best piece of music you'll ever here in your entire life. And its pronounced, twenty one twelve and not two thousand one hundred and twelve, just in case you're as thick as me lol!!!!!!