Metal/Rock Word Link

HE DUSTMAN

A anagram of "us and them" make's you think this! So follow that one. :Spin:

Gold Dust Woman

(A Stevie Nicks song as I'm sure you're all aware). See I can get a song or a band out of anything, even an anagram). This game is superb, although I think it's just me and you playing it Saxonised, but that's fine by me. This wee game keeps my brain ticking over nicely!!

lol Saxonized !
er....Hedgehog Worship....

TEMPLE OF LOVE
Sisters of Mercy

Temple.. a place of Worship lol

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Shite

(hahaha sorry Emperor Valanx but I think they is shite)

For once i agree with you there! Only Vein related band i could think of!
Anyway as the last word was shite i will follow that with:

DIAMOND HEAD

valanx said:
For once i agree with you there! Only Vein related band i could think of!
Anyway as the last word was shite i will follow that with:

DIAMOND HEAD

Hahahahahaha you really are truly evil Emperor Valanx. I know you don't mean it when you say DH are shite cos for someone who thinks Diamond Head are shite, you talk about them more than me, and I'm their biggest fan - so you must be one of those closet type guys then I take it. Come on get out of the closet Valanx and admit your undying love for one of the best bands on the planet - the mighty Diamond Head lol. In fact, I'm going to get you a belated wedding present - a ticket for the 25th nwobhm bash in London - fancy it, you and me rocking out to Diamond Head and Praying Mantis - AWESOME!!!!!!

NWOBHManniversary.jpg

Oh right got a bit sidetracked there with Diamond Head, ok back to the word link:-

SUCKING MY LOVE

See that's all your fault now Valanx, you mentioned Diamond Head and now this thread has ended up slightly smutty. Tut tut, are you evil, yes you are!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic Saxonised - I don't think I could have followed "Swallowed" with a better reply than "Spit it Out" - that was just sheer brilliant.

BIG BALLS

(which is AC/DC song)

I GOT MINE

By Motorhead

Yeah Princess this is a laugh! pity nobody else joining in, pehaps they are thinking, not that stupid word link again,or our rock knowledge is far to superior, even Valanx has fallen by the wayside :D