Metal/Rock Word Link

SAXONIZED

Made In Yorkshire
Apr 8, 2005
Just a bit of fun really! I’ve seen this on a football forum and it can be quite amusing.

Objective – Using the theme Metal /Rock Music to link words together, can stray from this subject, but must try to bring back the subject, lets say within 10 posts.

Example – Saxon , Lionheart , Richard , Dick , Moby Dick , Led Zeppelin , Stairway to Heaven , Highway to hell , AC/DC , Angus , School , School’s Out , Alice , snake , Whitesnake, Coverdale , Page, Web page , forum, forum members, Paxoman , Sammi, Hagar, Van Halen , American , British , Union Jack , Bruce , Iron Maiden , Sharon , cow , farm , fields, space, rocket , moon , walk , walk this way , Aerosmith .

I’m sure you get the idea, my apologies to Paxoman , Sammi for mentioning you, but it led in nicely to the Van Halen bit, apart from the obvious spelling difference.

Basic Rules

1. No more than three link words per post, but try to keep to one.
2. Word(s) written clearly at top of page ( if you feel you need to explain the link, leave a space and write it further down page.
3. Each forum member can post as many times as they want, but NOT link their own words together, must wait for someone to respond.

There may be instances where few are on line at the same time, the link may get lost, if so pick it up again from last post.

Right then! Lets see if it works, or have I made a total pratt of myself! Soon see if any response.

So I’ll start the ball rolling with the word – BLACK

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Angel of Death
(That's an Angel Witch track for those of you who know naff all about AW).

Its also a song by:

SLAYER

:D

HELL AWAITS

CRADLE OF FILTH
(They did a cover of hell awaits!)

Cool Emperor Valanx but I'm quite sure the Angel Witch wan would blow your Slayer wan clean out of the water, what with Angel Witch being the better band my a longshot hehe.

Lmao! Thats pretty funny!!! Remind me again.....Just who the fuck are Angel Witch ????