Welcome back

saxonfan

Oct 10, 2002
CHICAGO,IL,U.S.A.
Visit site
I hope you all got the message,the new moderator isn't doing shit,I will even donate to this forum to keep it going,I emailed Ingo a couple times with no response,that says enough.Sorry to the band,but this guy should be doing a better job,maybe he hasn't been paid,What the fuck.If he has been paid,he should be fired.Come on Saxon,show us you care,fix the forum...............Hello,Paxoman,Sammi,Saxonator,Northern Lady,Heathen,Midnight Rider,saxonmckenz,fingers,saxonfan,(oops too much to drink)Goss,fire in the sky,aussie metalhead,philthy phil,golden goose,caflyer girl,suzie,and lets not forget nigel g, there are many more,you are not forgotten,maybe we'll see you in April....................................................................................................................................

Hello it's better here.
Although I like the Lay out of the new forum better.

B.t.w.
Anybody interested in a new Dell computer (just kidding)

Sorry but i didnt like the new one anyway,still read it but never logged on!hello to philthy who i met at minehead and nice to see you all back again!
robsaxon.

I hope you all got the message,the new moderator isn't doing shit,I will even donate to this forum to keep it going,I emailed Ingo a couple times with no response,that says enough.Sorry to the band,but this guy should be doing a better job,maybe he hasn't been paid,What the fuck.If he has been paid,he should be fired.Come on Saxon,show us you care,fix the forum...............Hello,Paxoman,Sammi,Saxonator,Northern Lady,Heathen,Midnight Rider,saxonmckenz,fingers,saxonfan,(oops too much to drink)Goss,fire in the sky,aussie metalhead,philthy phil,golden goose,caflyer girl,suzie,and lets not forget nigel g, there are many more,you are not forgotten,maybe we'll see you in April....................................................................................................................................

Hey it's good to be back! :headbang: Ooh I can even do that again! :lol: and that!

Well done Richard for posting the link, just hope the spammers don't follow us over! lol.

Well done Saxonfan for makeing a stand! So we are on here now? Good to be back hope to see some old friends again :headbang::kickass::kickass::headbang: