Metal/Rock Word Link

Gimme Some Lovin

(Spencer Davies Group and Thunder as well I think)

Yes Saxonised this is a scream, I'm still laughing about the replies to Blowjob re Swallowed and Spit It Out - funny stuff. Anyway I'm sure the reason no-one else is playing is not cos they think it's boring, it's because they all know that you and I can outrock anyone with our vast superior knowledge of rock and metal :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yeah I noticed Valanx has fallen by the wayside but that's probably cos he's an old married geezer now and someone told that once you get married, that means you're rockin days are well and truly over. I mean, come on he didn't even know who Angel Witch were - that is a total shocker!!!!!!

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Yeah I noticed Valanx has fallen by the wayside but that's probably cos he's an old married geezer now and someone told that once you get married, that means you're rockin days are well and truly over. I mean, come on he didn't even know who Angel Witch were - that is a total shocker!!!!!!

Ahhh yes, married life! I must admit i have been rather 'busy' , one must keep the Emperess happy you understand! Unfortunately, im far to busy to waste my time 'Rocking out' with the likes of Diamond Head :p But thanks anyway! I appreciate the sentiment.

And i can safely assure you my Rockin' days are far from over! As for Angel Witch........*yawn*

now to the task at hand...

TURBO LOVER

Mr. 69

(A brilliant KROKUS song, think I'll stick on Krokus's Hardware once I finish listening to Sucking my Love (and I really am listening to it, on repeat for about the past hour, its awesome canny stop listening to it).

And Valanx you know fine well that Diamond Head p*ss all over Judas Priest from a very great height!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking of Krokus, does anyone know just when the hell are they going to tour here again, I'm getting a bit desperate to see them now.

Mr. 69

And Valanx you know fine well that Diamond Head p*ss all over Judas Priest from a very great height!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE 69 EYES

OMFG Princeless_of_teh_night you have took comedy to a new level with that comment!! Very funny !!! lol

JUDAS PRIEST RULE !!!!!

Quite right !!! Very well said !!!

SAXONIZED said:
Yeah Princess this is a laugh! pity nobody else joining in, pehaps they are thinking, not that stupid word link again,or our rock knowledge is far to superior, even Valanx has fallen by the wayside :D

Or maybe they are thinking that most of the words don't actually follow on, so why bother? But staying with the theme that the words don't actually link, how about...............

BOLLOCKS OF A THREAD.

Oh dear! As I said when I started this “Bollocks of a Thread” it’s only a bit of fun. I am a relatively new member and the last thing I want to do is fuck up this forum for the more senior members. You talk about the good old days when people could write in English, I do hope they return for you.

Respect to you Pax, I’ve worked out we are about the same age, and have followed Saxon right from the early days, so I’ll try to keep to more sensible Saxon related threads.

I must pull you up on one thing mate, the rules did state no more than three words so “Bollocks of a Thread” don’t count. :)

So how about this one -

ABRUPT FUCKING END!!!

SAXONIZED said:
ABRUPT FUCKING END!!!

No Saxonized!!! NO! for the sake of teh n00bs alone this thread cannot die!! we must persevere! And in response to 'Abrupt fucking end' :

PROGENIES OF THE GREAT APOCALYPSE
Dimmu Borgir

That's more than 3 words, Valanx!! :D

Saxonized - I believe it was me that was reminiscing about the "good old days" on here, but it wasn't a dig at any of the newer members, I was just wondering what had happened to them all, 'cos we used to have a good laugh :) It was also me who commented on the appalling standard of English on here (by the English people!) and that the "Foreign" people had a better command of our language than some of us had - which is true,and I won't apologise for that. Before anyone says, yes, I do know it's only a message board, not a spelling contest! And no, I'm not a teacher! :D

SAXONIZED said:
Oh dear! As I said when I started this “Bollocks of a Thread” it’s only a bit of fun. I am a relatively new member and the last thing I want to do is fuck up this forum for the more senior members. You talk about the good old days when people could write in English, I do hope they return for you.

Respect to you Pax, I’ve worked out we are about the same age, and have followed Saxon right from the early days, so I’ll try to keep to more sensible Saxon related threads.

I must pull you up on one thing mate, the rules did state no more than three words so “Bollocks of a Thread” don’t count. :)

So how about this one -

ABRUPT FUCKING END!!!

Apologies to you Saxonized, I've obviously offended you. I didn't mean that your idea for this thread was bollocks, far from it. I wouldn't have posted on it in the first place if I thought that. It was actually quite a good idea, and a bit of a laugh. But it all went completely stupid, and that is why I said that it all started off so well. You posted the rules for it (which wern't actually hard to follow!), yet it seems some people can't even do that! The whole thread became a farce, and indeed (in my opinion of course!) became bollocks.

Feel free to post whatever threads you want Saxonized, this forum would be a bit boring if we only ever talked about Saxon. That is what makes this forum what it is.

As for the 'good old days', well Sammi answered that. I plead not guilty!

valanx said:
PROGENIES OF THE GREAT APOCALYPSE
Dimmu Borgir

Ok is this wee game still on then, I'm not sure what the last word was, either Apocalypse or Bollocks, but I'll go with APOCALYPSE being the last word, so my follow on word is:-

NOW

(Apocalypse Now being a great movie)

Yep, a classic film for sure..Its lucky it says we can stray from the rock/metal topic in the rules of this thread dont you think ?

:Smokedev:

SAXONIZED said:
link words together, can stray from this subject, but must try to bring back the subject, lets say within 10 posts.

Example – Saxon , Lionheart , Richard , Dick , Moby Dick , Led Zeppelin , Stairway to Heaven , Highway to hell , AC/DC , Angus , School , School’s Out , Alice , snake , Whitesnake, Coverdale , Page, Web page , forum, forum members, Paxoman , Sammi, Hagar, Van Halen , American , British , Union Jack , Bruce , Iron Maiden , Sharon , cow , farm , fields, space, rocket , moon , walk , walk this way , Aerosmith .

Ermm you were saying Valanx - ah it's such a good feeling I get when I prove you wrong. And it just goes to show you, too much Korn is definitely bad for your braincell lol!!

valanx said:
What are you talking about now ??

:Smokedev:

LOL my my you really are truly evil aren't you Emperor cos I could have sworn you posted a message earlier on, something along the lines of:-

Princess you are one skanky hooooeerr, this is supposed to be a rock/metal link not bugger all to do with films. Just screw the nut and start acting sensibly, too much Diamond Head and Angel Witch has warped your brain!!!!

You gave us a really hard one Emperor when you said Apocalpyse and the only link I could think of was Apocalypse Now, it is a bit crappy I know but it was the best I could do at such an ungodly hour this morning.

So the word is still NOW if anyone fancies playing the game with me.

valanx said:
Ahhh yes, married life! I must admit i have been rather 'busy' , one must keep the Emperess happy you understand!

Well I just hope you were ultra "busy" at the weekend there Valanx cos that weekend was your last chance to conceive if you want a child to be born on 6/6/6. And cos you're always saying 'Am I evil, yes I am', 6/6/6/ would be the perfect date for your firstborn, dont you think!!!! Keep us posted on future developments Emperor lol. .