30th October, Thessaloniki Ydrogeios Club, Greece

sapator said:
You'll get flamed in both cities!!!

Also we will be on DVD and you english guys can watch and judge. English band that doesn't DVDize the English gigs = English gigs are booorrrrriiinnnggggggg!! QUOTE]

And who says they didn't film the English gigs? Were you there? Maybe we didn't notice if they did or didn't because we were too busy enjoying the gig? Had I known there might be cameras around, I'd have made more of an effort with my hair :lol:

Anyway, you're being silly now Sapator - we are not at war here, you know! I have no doubt that Greece is a gorgeous country (I have been), and has fantastic history, etc. Athens has always been on my "places to go" list - but your manner and aggressiveness are really putting me off, to be honest. I don't want to go there if that is how the people of Athens behave. You are not the superior race in any way, shape or form - we are all equal, so please stop behaving as if you are the centre of the universe. Maybe then people on here would not tease you so much :)

Yeah your right Sammi, I couldn't possibly be able to handle a concert in Greece. I mean, I saw Saxon twice in three days on the Lionheart tour and was jumping throughout both gigs, and I'm 36!

I think Sammi and Fingers are right. I thought Athens was a great place to visit, but without doubt Athens is obviously a second choice to Thessaloniki. Thessaloniki is the best place in Greece! And the women are beautiful in Thessaloniki too, unlike women from Athens (who look like their hairy mothers!).

Obviously people from Thessaloniki (like The Bleeding Wizard) are very nice. But people from Athens are.............well, like Sapator!

Oh by the way Sapator, Saxon did film the English gigs on the Lionheart tour.

Fingers said:
The more I read and the more I think about things Pax Thessaloniki might be the place to go for a gig. :loco:

Shall we do a board meet up? :Spin:
Sounds like a great idea Fingers! Great city, great fans, beautiful girls, what more could you ask for? Has Thessaloniki got it's own airport? Because I really don't want to waste my time going to Athens.

HAHAHAH!!!
Humor!
Listen mac. I've been to an English consert and if what i've experienced is conidered powefull then...HAHAHAAHAHAA!!! I repeat..YOU WON'T LAST 5 MINUTES! I couldn't care less if you've been to 3 -4 or 20 english conserts this year. Youre a bunch of sissies there!
And please it will be a FAVOR if you DON'T COME TO ATHENS! All you do is get drunk and puke and you are dirty and you don't spend no money!! And showing your ass can get you into real trouble in Greece. OH!What a great english custom, showing your ass!! It's true Thessaloniki has very beatyull girls but since Athens has people from all around Greece staying there you can get very beatyfull girls here too.

SAMMI we are very nice people but in here i've just been jurking around and teazing Pax (and it obviously works).

I've said it before and i'll say it again summer is for GREEK ISLANDS not Athens or Thessaloniki! And if pax doesn't want to come to Athens btw don't warry i see thousands of tourists every year here so we are not gonna miss you.

Don't Touch me........I can't last!

It's crap but i had a good laught!
Now let's stop.OK?
KellyM is a nickname for Kaylie Minogue HAHHASHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I've uncovered you!!!?!?!?!? :wave: :loco:

Hey, cool down now....I thought that Saxon were ment to bind us together, not seperate us....Who is live and who is not in a concert is not a matter we could judge but Saxon's. It is true that Greece rocks hard and since I have never been in another country to watch a gig, I can't tell anything for sure. I find injuries and broken ribs normal in a concert since that is what I have been witnessing for about 10 years. That doesn't mean that if a gig has no "fatalities", it could be a bad one....
Sapator, deikse anoterothta maga mou kai astous na gamiountai metaksi tous. Einai gnosto oti protimoun trixotous kolous......Grapstous sta paparia sou...
I Live by the Sword
I Will Die by the Sword
Warrior Born to be Free....

Wizard and Sapator I see Machine Head are playing in Thessaloniki and Athens either of you going to their gigs in your respected towns?

Fingers

P.S. This thread has been fun and to anyone not involved I think you'll find we were all just joking with each other? Mild banter we call it don't we Pax??

Pax.
But it told on a previous post that i was just joking around :erk:
I Didn't took anything serious man.
Hope you did the same.OK?
So the matter i s closed...
If you ever come to Greece you can visit both Thessaloniki and Athens.
And we are among the few countries in Europe that we have so many people that speaks English so you won't have a problem with communication.

Also, no. I won't go to that gig but i'm thinking of WASP (exo arnaki na paradoso).

Bleeding (Nai more siga min asxoloume me ta vlamena. Pantos auto pou leo gia tis sinaylies ekso einai alithia. An emeis xtipiomaste 100% aytoi einai kapou sto trianta me saranta to poli)..

P.S.
I'm still waiting for an answer from Kelly . :wave:

I am not a fan of Machine Head and I will never be. It is just not my style. I am more of a NWOBHM type. Still, I am thinking of going to WASP, although I think that it is not fair for us. We wanted them to come earlier, when they were on the peak of their career. They come now that they are downhill. What did they think? "Oh, my we are not making enough money, lets go to those Greek guys we have never visited. They will come!" We don't need favours, we need metal!!!!