3rd USA tour with Lamb Of God and Fear Factory confirmed!

Zarok666

Sith happens
Nov 15, 2001
Germany
From cobhc.com:

17 Aug 2004 - 3rd U.S. tour coming up
COB confirmed to be part of the Lamb Of God and Fear Factory tour in The United States!
Tour will happen in October this year. This is band's third tour overseas with this album and most likely it will take a longer while when band is back there after this one.

More details and the dates will follow soon..

Fucking unbelievable! The third tour to promote one album (ok, maybe also the new EP when it's released in the states at that time). But again no headlining tour, but I'm sure COB will at least play 60 minutes. It seems you guys from America really don't get enough...

o_O I heard about plans of another US tour in October before but on Wacken a crew member of COB told me that exactly this tour had just been cancelled...I don't understand nothing anymore :confused: .

woohoo! Lamb of God is... uhh.. well I don't care for them that much. I'll be excited to see Fear Factory too though.. must definitely go to this show :)

I would have prefered a headlining tour as soon as possible, instead of hearing the same songs (approximately), 3 times. Anyway...I'm still going to go for sure. I hope they're gonna play after Lamb Of God, to get a longer set (60 min would be sweet)...But whatever happens : they will always steal the show...again....and again....

...and again.
:worship: CoB

Lamb of god. . need to hear
Fear factory . . .heard enough
COB. . . .

*does homer simpson running in a circle on the floor thingee*

I don't give a flying fuck who CoB plays with. I went to see them play with that shitty fake Dimmu band, I will go see them play with Fear Factory and whoever the hell the other band is. I am there for CoB man, fuck the rest.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee cob come to south florida for us cob fans with no cars ;)

bad ass news tho, if i have to pay for a ride i will