$ 400,- for your SCUM demo tape!!

haayema

A.A. Collector
Jul 10, 2008
The Netherlands
I don't know how many people have this, but I thought I'd just try...
So if you want to part with it for this money, please PM or e-mail me!

Cheers!! :kickass:

Honestly...I mean, everything from Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds onwards is pretty fucking great, but the older tracks they included on the special edition of Versus the World kinda suggest that the stuff before Arrival of the Fimbul Winter was pretty blah. Not bad, but, well...not worth $500 for an old cassette of a (probably) terrible recording of three songs that they abandoned with the name. You're a fucking loony for offering that much. Do you realize how much beer $500 will buy?

Honestly...I mean, everything from Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds onwards is pretty fucking great, but the older tracks they included on the special edition of Versus the World kinda suggest that the stuff before Arrival of the Fimbul Winter was pretty blah. Not bad, but, well...not worth $500 for an old cassette of a (probably) terrible recording of three songs that they abandoned with the name. You're a fucking loony for offering that much. Do you realize how much beer $500 will buy?

Hahaha, I have beer enough :)
It's just that I'm an Amon Amarth collector, I want as much stuff as I can get and the older, the better. I've got some really nice items: all promo's, allmost all testpresses, my fair shair of signed items and merchandise and of course the great memoiries from the shows and the times I met the band!
One of the few things I'm missing is this demo tape and I'm really willing to give $ 500,- for it. A collectors thing I guess...

Tomasz said:
contact one of the guys, for $500 they just might be able to find one laying around somewhere collecting dust

I asked Ted a while back for promo tapes and he said there were no spares... not even he had the one I was after :-(

well, if there is enough demand for $500 demo tapes they just might go back into studio/room/basement/garage this was recorded at and re-do it as worst as they can since they've gained some skills since. I believe one can still obtain blank tapes :)

I asked Ted a while back for promo tapes and he said there were no spares... not even he had the one I was after :-(

Tomasz said:
well, if there is enough demand for $500 demo tapes they just might go back into studio/room/basement/garage this was recorded at and re-do it as worst as they can since they've gained some skills since. I believe one can still obtain blank tapes :)

haha too true but methinks the lads might not be needing cash anytime soon!! easily one of the best merched bands I've seen, especially in extreme metal, top class merch and done so well. I mean there's a whole forum full of folk here willing to trade grandmothers for AA merch! don't tell anyone but I'm on my 8th granny, you looking?