?

BlackRoseImmortalWaterPark

Black Ros Mortal!! METAL!
Oct 4, 2007
Toronto
:headbang::headbang: Hey I don't want to sound like a fancy boy when I say this, but the other day when me and my girlfriend were watching the watershed dvd, We both said to each other, now is it me or did Akerfeldt cut his hair a bit. It definately looked longer before.

Yeah, my friend and I were saying the same thing when we watched it again the other day. Definitly look(ed) shorter but its been a while since that was filmed. Not to mention the guy must get his hair cut from time to time.

i chop my tassels from time to time so it's manageable. at the risk of sounding like a total twat, i have similar hair (like mike's).... the ends get quite tangled and eventually annoying... a trim every now and then at the local barber's is a sound idea:Smokin:

lol, honestly i dont really pay attention to hair that much to notice a cut

just a question, does everyone here actually have the long metal hairstyle? because i hate long hair, it makes my head sweat when i jog and my core temp rises, it gets in my eyes and mouth all the time, it has to be washed and cleaned regularly...and i personally think it looks stupid.

shaved for me

Nah, long hair is the greatest. Even though it gets really annoying when it's hot (damn you Australian climate) it's totally worth it. One day mine will be as long as Axe's. That shall be excellent.

Check out my hair

2850467010_b7aed72cc5_m.jpg

i've looked like this for.....12 years now, i think :err: