5/29 South Carolina HOB show

VivaMetal

New Metal Member
May 17, 2008
Any good souls going to the Myrtle Beach show? Anyone familiar with the venue? I am coming in from out of state and hope to find out any important tidbits about HOB (i.e. parking, seating, etc.). Thanks in advance for your consideration.

:headbang:

I will be there, by my damn self since all my friends are wimps. I'm looking forward to it since it looks to be a pretty unique show for this tour without the other big bands.

I've never been there, but I can tell you that cops are out and about like crazy in myrtle beach that week. Its memorial day bike week (AKA Black bike week) so be careful.

I will arrive there about 530 and as soon as doors open im going straight to the front. Can't wait!

I saw Marilyn Manson at HOB in 2001 (yes I am ashamed of myself) the venue is kinda cool. if you cant get up front, go to the balcony and you will literally be over the stage andso close you could spit on their heads if you wanted although I wouldnt recomend it. everyone from Opeth and DT could fuck someone up if they wanted to.

I'm wondering if these general admission tickets will let us go wherever we want or if its standing room on the floor only. I'm kind of thinking i'd like to just stay on the balcony where the dude above mentioned since im going alone.

the onlyplace I know of you cant go is the area for people who are eating while watching the show which is in the balcony. If you are in the balcony you will be right behind them but it is still and a goodview and you dont have to worry about the moshers knocking you left and right and can enjoy a good show. Ive seen people mosh to APerfect Circl so I know they will to Opeth

I saw Marilyn Manson at HOB in 2001 (yes I am ashamed of myself) the venue is kinda cool. if you cant get up front, go to the balcony and you will literally be over the stage andso close you could spit on their heads if you wanted although I wouldnt recomend it. everyone from Opeth and DT could fuck someone up if they wanted to.

I was also at that show. Good times. Anyway, I will be there to see Opeth on thursday. Saw them there in "06 with Nevermore and Into Eternity. Damn fine show!

I will be there, by my damn self since all my friends are wimps. I'm looking forward to it since it looks to be a pretty unique show for this tour without the other big bands.

I've never been there, but I can tell you that cops are out and about like crazy in myrtle beach that week. Its memorial day bike week (AKA Black bike week) so be careful.

I will arrive there about 530 and as soon as doors open im going straight to the front. Can't wait!

I was around the area last night(5/24) and there were crotch rockets everywhere. They usually close everything during this particular Bike Week, but they couldn't this week because of memorial day.