5 albums / gay brands

actually anyone where to get decent hoodies, even e-hoodies? plain
maybe black with grey lining. usual stuff, preferably without a fuck off carharrt logo on it

Strangelight said:
Steady on Mrs Stylish but Im neither rich, gay, a tourist, or in my early fifties

Oh, but Lacoste is fucking expensive here, it's posh for me, compared to Nike or Adidas which I wear, the knackerest of all :cool:

Btw, what about your Tacchini tracksuit? :D

4700_orangegreen.jpg

+ rozalla, are you ready to fly
+ the key the secret
+ doctor alban, it's my life

Maqus said:
Oh, but Lacoste is fucking expensive here, it's posh for me, compared to Nike or Adidas which I wear, the knackerest of all :cool:

Btw, what about your Tacchini tracksuit? :D
Lacoste is more knackerish, well teenage knackers anyway.
Tacchini trackies are best. I want a big gold Tacchini ring and sunglasses

What's a Tacchini ring?

Funny, right after I posted that retro thing, I received this e-mail about some film screening:

BUDAPEST - RETRO (part I.)
directed by Zsigmond Gabor Papp

(Commercials, news and documentary scenes from the 60s and 70s illustrate the everyday life of people in Budapest - their eating habits, dress codes, hairstyles, entertainment, etc.)
Place: Auditorium
Time: 6:00 p.m

The director will be participated
Everyone is welcome!

I might go and get participated too, sounds interesting :)

siderea said:
4700_orangegreen.jpg

+ rozalla, are you ready to fly
+ the key the secret
+ doctor alban, it's my life

I like that top.

But the songs, are they for the other thread, the one-hit wonders?

Anathema - Serenades
Morbid Angel - Blessed Are The Sick
Funkstorung - Appetite for Disctruction
Thievery Corporation - Abductions and Reconstructions
Smith & Mighty - Life Is ...
Bjork - Debut

Bambi said:
dunno, second hand 80s clothes. they'll have that funny smell of em

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=52403&item=8132581242&rd=1

90_1_b.JPG

"Hey kids its me!* I bet you thought that I was dead, but when I fell over I just broke my leg and got a hemmorage in my head!!!*

One of your biggest obstacles in the world is feeling and knowing that you are a "Ronald McDonald" among Hamburglars .* Well I have a solution to this obstacle... this here old school Adidas*Track Jacket*will have girls like Birdie kneeling and kissing your Big Red shoes.* Its got that rare super old trefoil logo in*white planted on your heart.* Its also got the three stripes down both arms so everyone knows your a supporter of Adidas from miles away.* The*Jacket itself is*a nice shade of*"oh crap that wine is gonna stain isnt it"*maroon and*has 'lonesome, lonesome for you" blue shoulders and arm stripes. It also has two zip pockets, and a butterfly collar that zips all the way to the top. Since this jacket cant get much better, there are*Gold nuggets in the pockets and it is woven with starlight and sunbeams. not.

Labeled L, Measures*21 inches*across the chest, 26 inches*collar to hem.**Lance is awesome (183 pounds)*and great(6'2") and cool(so graceful).*
This jacket is in wicked*superb vintage condition its an 80's prize without an scratches rips tears snags or stains.
BONUS:* In pocket if you win this jacket.* There will be an awesome surprise that your stupid brain will never forget. Theres no one like wicked-vintage on ebay!!

It'd be terrific if you used*Paypal, but will accept money orders and cashiers checks. Payment must be received within ten days. Buyer to pay 4.99 S/H within the US. International bidders please contact me for rates.* All*of the clothing you see before you come from a smoke and alcohol free home... no pets except a turtle named Chicken.* Goodluck kiddos!
"