5 guys determined to keep this thing...

Kuksug!

Apr 5, 2006
Reading the last blog, i must say i get a bit worried... I hope and pray that whaterver obstacles Evergrey will meet on their way, and that they got to deal with the worst sides of the music industry, they will continue transforming their frustration on their "employee" and other issues in life into Heavy, emotional and the best fucking music ever, and continuing doing what they love, and hopefuly not see it as a 9 to 5 job... I think i speek for most of the fans when i say that i support the nr one band in the world in every way i can, buying all cd`s, t shirts and going to their shows on every opportunity i get...

The trailers we got to hear thus far sound so GRYMT Awesome! And its awesome that we got to follow you guys through the studio sessions...

So, thanks again for the gesture with the tattoo in the trailer! Not many bands lay the same effort in talking to and show that they care about their fans in the way you guys do! Im so looking forward to see you perform live in Karlstad! and maybe hear a new song as well! :headbang:

Hope we get to enjoy your music for many years to come!

I agree completely!!! Rock on! One other important thing is that, if possible, Tom&Co. meet the fans after the show (i saw them after the Italian show in October '06): for us is very important and few bands can offer these moments to the fans! I hope to see Tom&guys after the (great as usual) Evolution festival show in July!

Good thread mate.I could'nt agree more.Evergrey has made music that I can't describe in words how much it's inspired me and filled me with emotions and joy.I hope they continue creating music as long as possible!Their music is so uniqe in so many ways.I can't wait to hear what the new album will sound like,after hearing the teasers they are clearly back to the Evergrey that I love.