64-bit Plugins(?) help

bpcrshooter15

Nov 13, 2008
I just started running windows 7 (64) and reaper (64-bit) however im having trouble finding 64-bit plugins, especially amp sims. Anybody know of any?? shit out of luck????

Yeah, you can't use 32bit plugins in 64bit Reaper, but you can just run the 32bit version of Reaper in Windows 7 x64 and use your 32bit plugins, you just obviously lose some of the benefit of the x64 architecture.

Also, I never found any of my plugins to run with 64bit Reaper (first thing I tried when I moved to Windows 7 x64), I don't think anyone has developed 64bit VST plugins yet.

Yeah, you can't use 32bit plugins in 64bit Reaper, but you can just run the 32bit version of Reaper in Windows 7 x64 and use your 32bit plugins, you just obviously lose some of the benefit of the x64 architecture.

Also, I never found any of my plugins to run with 64bit Reaper (first thing I tried when I moved to Windows 7 x64), I don't think anyone has developed 64bit VST plugins yet.

Okay. I thought something was up. I haven't followed the 64bit development that closely. oh well, thanks