6505+ / EZ Drummer clip.

J.DavisNJ

\m/
Nov 8, 2005
NJ, U.S.A.
Threw this together real quick, let me know what you guys think. Guitar is a Les Paul standard w/ 500T bridge pickup. Used a SM57.

-Joe

what is EZ drummer exactly? How does it differ from Drumkit From Hell Superior?

the palm mutes sound good, nice and clear
I think the mids needs some work, some small cuts perhaps, not sure where but theres a bit of a nasal tone.
I think you should be able to work with that tone though to get something great, everything you need is there

the palm mutes sound good, nice and clear
I think the mids needs some work, some small cuts perhaps, not sure where but theres a bit of a nasal tone.
I think you should be able to work with that tone though to get something great, everything you need is there

Thanks, yeah I seem to have this problem of my tone sounding too dry. My Rockmaster clips sound similar to my 6505+ clips, so there is a problem there. I also only have two SM57s ay my disposal. I want to pick up a MD421 at some point. I think that might help out my mixes some.

-Joe

Overall, I'm digging the guitar sound! What cab was used? it has a nice midrange, you could just work on polishing it a bit

Thanks guys!! Was an Avatar 2x12, I mic'd the vintage 30. I just have to tweak more and more before I find my sound. Maybe too much mids like you guys said.

-Joe

K guys, I made some small changes to the guitar tone, no drums this time. I think it sounds better, let me know what you think. Same link

-Joe